Thursday, February 26

A New Day

Started my day out the door quite well. Fell asleep on the 172 bus and was rather afraid as to when to leave. There was one time, the bus stopped at Home Team Academy and I mistook it for Westwood and just stood up then realised my mistake. XD Yeah, just tired and panicky. That's all.

Self-study. Probably felt just as sleepy as I did in the bus and took the time to nap for the whole self-study period. I took only one look at the paper given and realised that I've done the same damn paper before. Only that I did it badly that time. I sorta got bored of the story and the questions, and didn't want to do it again.

Oh with words such as siuman,mendorong,melafaz, and others. My gosh, none of these words were mentioned in the passage. How and where am I going to find the answer? Nevermind, knocked myself out back to dreamland.

History. Got back some papers. Our worksheets that we did earlier this year and a test paper back. I got 10/18 for the test, 4/5 for the source of Stalin playing basketball (Marshall Plan bit). Hazim was like really "DAMMN YOU..." at me for getting 4/5 for the Stalin source based question.

But I should be like him when I saw his test results, he had a 11/18. Beaten by a mark. Damn. XD

Maths. Got back Maths common test results. Had a 6/30. Rather dissapointed. I never bothered to study hard to Maths. Even if I did, I would feel completely wasted if I don't do well for the test.

Sat with Jaz and Danial and watched Jaz's silly antics and how he almost passed. Danial was happy that he was on par with Jaz's mark. Then Jaz said "WALAU, I could have passed le, a lot of careless mistakes. CAN CRY LE."

And wtching his mannerisms that make him who he is amuses me to no end. That's Jaz for you.

Recess. Ate nice food. Very nice food. Then sat with Zul, Hazim and Jamal. For some reason that I forgot, Hazim and Jamal both gave Zul a punch, then, I somehow was prompted to do the same. I had mine a little harder than usual and my punch sorta pissed off Zul. He retaliated with 3 punches that I couldn't even feel. No offense though.

But poor Jamal and Hazim, the chili I was eating flew all the way to their shirts. LOLS. So I think I hurt Zul mentally (if not physically as well). Hais, I don't like to hurt someone mentally. It really sucks. I think it would be the 3-4th person I've hurt mentally.

Social Studies. Had to get into groups to do a presentation on certain points. I ended up being in a group with Zimin, Brandon, Zi Yan, Darren and Nigel. Not that I don't like them, but just that I had a strong feeling we might not click too well. I ended up doing most of the work anyway.

First group that presented was Jaz's group. It was funny, Especially Jaz and Kuan Min. Very funny.

Then was Jian Xiong's group, they used a lot of newspapers for their props which looked loud and fancy. Then their presentation was like, damn funny, especially Arun and the loan paper. XDXDXDXDXD.

English. Relief teacher came in. No remedial lesson later today. So good. Helped Zimin do his Distinction in O-Level English while I revised Chemistry.

CME. Finally confirmed that we're doing SPCA. Sorta dissapointed that we're not doing the Children's Home though. But, will try to carry out whatever needs be done pro-actively.

Chemistry. My gosh. Even after studying for the test, it seems pretty wasted. Too many mole questions. Damn. I'm really not getting any better at this no matter how hard I try. There's a trick to it, I just can't see it yet.

In the end, the words in the air were "FAIL LIAO." And that it made sense. I almost finished the paper. Left one question blank, didn't know how to do it. The rest did it. I think fail also. Sigh... fucking mole.

After the test, went around and said "EXPLETIVES, EXPLETIVES, MOLE, EXPLETIVES, HARD, EXPLETIVES FAIL LIAO." Without using actual expletives but rather using the word expletives itself.

Then we were finally released.

Went home and chilled out for a while.
Dad asked me to help him with some groceries, so I went to Yew Tee MRT station to help pick up some bags. On the way there, saw a wonderful rainbow. To my dad, it kept signifying "A new day". And took this pic.

Gosh, that's the most retarded face I've ever had.

Found myself writing this.

No comments: