Haziq bothered to sms me "Ponyo is behind you." in the morning. I didn't even know who the fuck was Ponyo.
Woke up extra early just to take the bike to Chua Chu Kang. By the time I got to Chua Chu Kang MRT station, the padlock for the bike was not in my bag as I last put it.
Panicking, I tried to park my bike in a place where no one would suspect that my bike was not locked or chained. I put it in th emiddle of a lot of other bikes, making it looked like it was locked like all the rest. And there, I left it, hopefully by the time I returned, the kiasu Singaporean society would not have taken action.
Assembly. Was unusually tired, after the bike ride earlier. I never knew it could take so much energy out of me. Wanted to read the Malay newspaper, but realised I was really tired and hungry to concentrate on reading. Even so, there weren't any really interesting stories.
Home @ Westwood. Had the teacher-student-class time. There was going to be a fire drill later on like Mr Chan said.
When the fire drill came on, it was like a celebration and we went down to the field. Witnessed Daniel's pants being laden with dried grass. Best sight of the day. Then when we were walking back from the field back to class, Han Yong stepped on the sand pit and cried "OH NO!!! IM SINKING!!"
Chemistry. Felt a bit wasted for the test. I couldn't answer questions on Empirical formulae, Mole and even simple molecular mass. :/
All the rest was okay. The Chemical equations I managed rather well.
PE. Had fun with the High jump again. Think Adzdzin is one person to note, he really showed the way to do the Flop. IT was damn amazing. He could clear 110. Amazing man.
Meanwhile, after everyone was dismissed, most of the 4F boys elected to do more high jump. Mr Ramesh allowed it and we all jumped like crazy. I managed to clear 125cm. Not many other guys could clear 125. It's rather difficult per se.
Anyway, helped to put back the matresses and then went down to the canteen for a quick drink and change.
Literature.Wasn't interested in class. Not for a second. Fell asleep numerous times. Didn't do work. Nothing was done.
Maths. Mr Chan talked of how if Han Yong joined Mediacorp, he wouldn't mind watching more of their shows. Then when he said that Mrs Chow was a nice person Han Yong rebutted "BUT SIR!!! One time she got scold me I do nothing le! I just sit down and then she say YOU PLAY TRUANT AH? YOU PLAY TRUANT AH?"
Omg laughed so hard. Even had Mr Chan laughing several times. Oh, and the paper has some of the best typos. From "uising", "Digram" and even "bow". I almost misunderstood the question because of the "bow" typo.
Social Studies. Holy. The lesson was so boring. I almost could have died of boredom literally. Thanks to Zi Song for waking me up, even though I didn't like it. I don't understand how anyone could stay awake during her lessons. The setting was all in place, Powerpoint slides, lights turned off, air conditioned room, who couldn't have fallen asleep?
By the time lesson was over, I was all wide awake but feeling very grizzly.
Soon enough Mr Chia came in.
Physics. Mr Chia gave us a toilet break. To which most of us left and some of us had our heads on the table. I for one, had my head on the table and was uttering "Holy..." and at one point "Holy fuck..." to which Mr Chia said "you said what?"
As usual, Physics class never had me interested at one point or another. But suddenly, my SMS tone played so loudly, everyone in class heard it.
I felt my heart thumping so hard but maintained composure and acted like as if nothing happened. Essentially some people suspected me but I still kept my calm.
Breaktime. Went downstairs to grab a quick bite. Apparently 2 pratas were not enough to sate my hunger that lasted since morning.
Social Studies. Proceeded with the test. I was lucky to have studied Corruption in the government, but I felt I should have studied more on Ottoman Empire and League of Cambrai. I was sort of expecting a proper 12 mark Structured essay question. Sometime during the test, my ringtone played near Mrs Baljit. Althrough soft, Kuan Min could hear it and Mrs Baljit probably didn't hear it. Thank goodness. I still maintained my composure through the event.
Even after it rang, the fear of it ringing again even louder made me extremely uneasy.
Played to Mrs Tan later on.
We have this uncertainity of which song to play. We want to play, we can play, so many songs. But we don't, and why so, because just like a plate of rojak, we've got a little bit of plenty of songs but not the full thing.
With that there was always a problem when it came to selecting songs. This uncertainity will lead us to tragedy I'm afraid.
After being "dismissed" by Mrs Tan, Afiq wanted to "entertain" the detention students but they were already set to leave. So, we put the guitars back up. Then. on the way up, Afiq came up with this weird song that went :
Em Am
Pause for 2 seconds
FUCK UP! (in heavy British accent)
Repeat. x2
I think I almost died laughing hearing that. It's just so ingenius and funny. I love these guys because they're so merepek*. Or, Keperem* as I put it. Keperem is the new word that makes merepek look stupid compared to the word silly in English.
*merepek - silly, ridiculous, in malay
keperem - merepek in reverse.
When I got to Chua Chu Kang, I dreaded the event that my unlocked bike would be stolen. Ironically, to my surprised, it wasn't stolen and I gleefully rode it home. What a miracle, I expected more of a kiasu Singaporean Society.
Soon enough, got home and found myself writing this.
Monday, February 16
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment