Friday, February 13

Friday The 13th

It's Friday the 13th today. So... what?

MT. Took a test today. The first bit of the paper on the Kosa Kata (close passage) was talking about a Lamprey, or ikan "Pontianak" as they put it. Then the bina ayat I don't understand all the words. So I left it pristine and clean, awaiting one huge line across it. The peribahasa bit, I never once bothered to study, so I don't remember any peribahasa.

Then the Kefahaman, I skimmed through the whole passage since I wasn't feeling all ready for the test in any manner whatsoever.

So I bet that I didn't do the test too well. Mr Faisal even had to display all the possible peribahasa answers. It was that bad. :/

Maths. Mr Chan gave back the results of the retest. I got a square amount of my first result. 9 :/
I'm dissapointed in myself, I only did the question on bearings and Quadratic Equations. Mr Chan said I improved on my bearings bit. I just didn't feel like I improved too much. Either way, in the middle of lesson, I received and SMS and it had me worried like crazy.

POA. Mrs Kang had to run off somewhere in the middle of class. So she left us without a teacher in an air-conditioned room. Sweets were taken out and cries of "Haiya... nevermind." were echoed sparsely in the air.

Later in the toilet I checked who SMS-ed me earlier. IT was a fucking advertisement from Singtel. Pissed me off like crazy.

Recess. When I ordered my food, I went to the usual table where I would sit. There, Ashrul, Timothy and some others sat. Timothy had finished his dish and he wasn't making any space for me to sit so that I could eat.

So then I told Timothy "C,mon Timothy, some space please? C,mon we've been friends for 3 years! I met you in sec 1! C,mon, we're buddies right? C,mon..." Somewhere in the middle there Ashrul couldn't hold back his laughter. But Timothy kept insisting "No." To which I said something along the lines of "I HATE YOU" or "FUCK YOU" but I don't remember extactly what was said. But he did give me his seat later.

History. Did work on writing our own notes for the "Fall Of Communism". It was pretty much boring for the whole lesson.

Except for Mdm Rozi's sexy voice. XD

Prayer. Was playing with Irfan and Ainul during the sermon. Then after prayers, one of the people in charge of the mosque asked me to help out by rolling up the tikar (carpets). So after about 20-30 minutes of rolling up, we headed towards the bus stop, me, Ainul and Irfan.

Then as we were walking, Irfan saw the bus coming and decided to run first to stop the bus. When Irfan got to the bus stop, he slowed down, and the bus ran off. Me and Ainul were like "WTF? WHY DIDNT YOU CATCH THE BUS?"
Irfan's lame excuse was "I was concerned for the safety of my fellow cadets!"
THANKS TO HIM WE FELLOW CADETS CANT GET BACK TO SCHOOL! Those were the words that screamed out of my mouth. Or at least the ones that screamed loudest in my head.

Debates. Came in and watched the debates. The opposition won largely because Yong Yong was there. She's good. And the opposition's argument was a lot stronger and had more ground as compared to the proposition. Yong Yong is the best speaker for today's debate. And obviously so.

What never fails to surprise me is that debate never lasts till 4.00 or any time beyond. The next debate will be "This house believes that the carrot is better than the stick." An interesting debate, based on a proverb. One that I never heard of. In my life.

CCA. Went into the room and sat down with not much time left for CCA. Mr Yeo was going through the exchange things. There really was not much of interest. Apart from what we had to play for the bloody exchange. The boys are quite slow when it comes to making decisions. It's a good thing I'm there to help them decide.

Afterwards went to Kenny's to have dinner again before heading home.
Found myself writing this.

No comments: