Assembly. Some kids were jumping to touch the exit sign at high places. What the hell? And an ambulance? Tsk tsk!
Home @ Westwood. Mr Chan presented a post-secondary education presentation thingy. Yeah.
Physics. Mr Chia's quote "It Takes One To Know One".
The first quote I'll begin to take seriously. So if I say a piece of written work is good, does it mean I know how to write good stories too?
English. English class was as boring as Mdm Saha comes and gets. So boring, it's not even worth remembering extactly what happened.
Recess. There was food!
Literature. Took the Literature test for the stories on History Of Tea, Dream Of China and Release. I never studied. Not one bit. Yet I still remembered that Beverly's Grandfather's name was Reginald Jones. XD
Danial look pathetically pitiful. Okay, "poor thing" seemed more appropriate. During the test of course.
MT. Mr Faisal seems to always be putting up weird music I've never heard of before prior to class. Anyway, we had more discussion on TV brings more harm than entertainment.
POA. Actually, lesson was so normal, that there was not much worth mentioning.
Right after POA, met up with Hazim, Jaz, and Has to have a little bout.
Spar. Had a match with Hazim. I held my new stance, but realised that it wasn't going as I had envisaged it to. Even so, I was giving him a huge opening. He is right legged and most of his attacks were... of course from the right leg. Everytime I gave him an opening or made a mistake he would lash at me with his right leg as if I were being punished. But it was a good bout, he gave me a few cuts on my left leg, while I gave him a nice crippling leg to walk home with.
Then Has and Jaz also had a match. More of boxing, limited to only hands. No legs and face. Jaz was freaking fierce man. He punched at him like spitting fires. Has held his own well, till he was cornered. He countered. Good boxing match.
Then Khairi, Khairul, Haziq and A'an happened about to our little arena. Haziq and Khairi stayed for a bit. Then Khairi had a go against Haziq. What a surprise.
I actually thought that Khairi would thrash Haziq. But instead, he put up a good fight! When the match started, Haziq threw a triplet of kicks, jumping, crouching and from behind as well. Amazing! Khairi managed to hold well. But in the end, Khairi won, Haziq had nothing but those kicks with him.
Afterwards went for CCA.
CCA. Kind of dissapointed. But it was still fun. There was one time, Zi Song came in to 4B to get some tables while we were practicing. When he took the tables and made his way out, our playing suddenly went so bad that no one recognised until he left. Hilarious. I thought a fly passed by some of the stronger players but it was just Zi Song. :X
Not saying he's a fly though.
I was totally high for no reason since dismissal from CCA. I greeted Mdm Azlina with overgusto. XD Is there such a word?
Then out of pure boredom, me, Afiq, Ainul, Kamal, Titus were walking down the 2nd floor towards the hall. I intentionally tried to shout "HI NETBALL GIRLS!" out of pure excitement out of nothing. But in the end it sounded like loud cry of complete gibberish.
A few seconds later, Ms Nai appeared about 10 metres away from us walking our direction, in her usual fancy clothing that hides and amplifies the voluptuous effect that she has (created). Suddenly, Haziq said the most ridiculous thing. It made me, Afiq, Kamal and Titus scatter in painful laughter.
Ms Nai was about pass us by until he said "Good afternoon, sexy". To which we all proceeded to scatter in laughter. I even fell down laughing. OMG, the funniest thing he's ever done at all.
But of course he later apologized to Ms Nai. Albeit like an idiot that he is.
Went home that day unable to stop thinking. "Good Afternoon Sexy."
Found myself writing this.
Wednesday, January 21
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment