Wednesday, January 7

"God Blast You"

Assembly. Normal as per se. I finished reading A Dream of China and Release. Release is a fucking awesome story. Love the ending. It really made me think "WTH?" Nonetheless it's quite a sad story.

In-touch. Talked about Singapore: A gracious society?
To be honest, that's definitely a big fat no. I can't even begin to explain how. Well at least I really don't have to go up for this one.

Physics. Mr Chia came in and I rejoiced. He's super nice, but in all actuality, Mdm Ho is supposed to be teaching with him supervising, but she's pregnant. So Mr Chia came in to teach. He talked about his time in 2E, and something not even I knew. Such as, give Sherryl a sweet and she'll stop singing. And Nigel's nickname "Verbal Diarrahoea". That's one of the best nicknames for someone liek him. XD

Lesson was even fun with him around, althought it was only a summary of past topics thought. Oh yes, I'm not sure when it happened, but one time, Han Yong sneezed and I sort of expected a "God Bless You" or something of the sort. But Boon Leng said "GOD BLAST YOU." Genius!

English. Okay, this year I will be nicer to even Mdm Saha. I won't do anything to go against her, but I will be my fun self around her. She gave us last year's Mid-year and End-year English result. I had 60 and 66 respectively. No big deal. Schools make it so hard for us to achieve A1. So even if I tried, I'd probably get an A2 at best. Last year, not even trying :P

Recess.
Literature. Ms Lee went through History Of Tea a little more and gave us homework. I had time to lie down and watch the clouds fly by over me. I may be ignorant, but I can't care less. Literature is starting not to be my cup of tea anymore.
MT. Mr Faisal's class, is not for me. I can't cope with his auditorial style. Especially at his speed of speaking Malay, I can barely catch anything.

POA.Handed up homework. And learned the other 4 errors. THis is seriously an easy topic. Just that the last few errors are a little tricky in solving and differentiating. Mrs Kang really likes to have fun calling out our names to answer the questions. I have no qualms about it but she even grouped us into families like the "Ng family". XD


Afterwards went to chill for a little while, Played guitar with Afiq under the staircase near the General Office where the Netball girls put their bags. Then I had a drink and chat with Hidayat and Hafiz. Never knew Hafiz started listening to A7X though. Told them the "GOD BLAST YOU." incident.

CCA.For the first 45 minutes of CCA. I couldn't find where it was. But when I found it got on with CCA. More Mr Yeo stories and later I practiced with Ainul,Afiq,Haikal and Kamal for the solo performance for CCA fair. Seems like we're not going to play Sidewinder :/

But it's alright. We'll be playing Unholy Virginity again. When we played it to the rest of the CCA, they made quite a lot of noise about the title of it. So I guess we won't go about saying it's name. And besides, there are only about 5-10 boys in Guitar. The rest are girls. There are 50+ students in Guitar Ensemble. ^^

Mr Yeo green lighted the song but we shouldn't mention the title of the song. But I know how to fix that.

Anyway, after CCA, I had to discuss with Mrs Tan about the Emcee thing. The problem was that after Choir's performance, there's going to be a slight intermission in which we Guitar Ensemble would have to move the chairs in and all. And they wanted me to sort of, "humour" the sec 1's in that time. I won't have any problems with that, I just hope I say the right things :X

Went home with Ainul and Titus.

Got to the Fitness Corner and did 15-pull ups.
Then headed home and found myself writing this.

No comments: