I feel fine. Really!
Okay. Honestly, I woke up at 7.30+ on the 1st of January.
I also forgot to wish Cai Ling a happy birthday so,
Happy Belated Birthday Cai Ling!
Moving on, I played Dragon Warrior Monsters: Cobi's Journey for hours straight. Nope, no watching Bleach this time round. For those who don't know what this game is, actually, I don't think any of you have played this game : P

Okay. Honestly, I woke up at 7.30+ on the 1st of January.
I also forgot to wish Cai Ling a happy birthday so,
Happy Belated Birthday Cai Ling!
Moving on, I played Dragon Warrior Monsters: Cobi's Journey for hours straight. Nope, no watching Bleach this time round. For those who don't know what this game is, actually, I don't think any of you have played this game : P

So yeah, that's an in game shot, of at least the monsters I'm using now. Anyway, played this for hours straight until I had to go for school.
I thought I was a little early, I arrived at CCK interchange at about 6.10+
I waited around like some cool gangster bastard with slip-on shoes and *coughs*rowdy* hair. Anyway, I saw Yan Yi coming and realised she was rather early too.
By about 6.25, there were Secondary school kids. Not just a few. TONS OF THEM. Streaming in like a river! Like as if they were released or something. Worst still, they were all small and cute, and accompanied by parents.
And there I thought "Look at these kids. So innocent and young. They don't know shit."
Anyway, Ivory and Shi Jie came shortly after. More kids streamed in from the MRT, Buses, and by foot. It was sort of scary actually.
And in school, it was sort of good to see friends and schoolmates again. One thing that did surprise me is. AZHAR GOT TALLER. HE GOT SO MUCH FUCKING TALLER. I was like, "The Hell? Is this really Westwood or anything? Did I go to the wrong school or shit?"
So met up with other friends and headed to the canteen. On the way there, Wei Xuan and Azhar were talking, to which I whispered to Wei Xuan "Watch out, Azhar is actually taller than you now." (YES ITS THAT BAD.)
At the canteen, lights were up and it was as crowded as people waiting for the last Harry Potter book. As usual, there's the F/G/H class benches. It's not extactly a class bench but it's where some of the boys from these classes sit down, hang out and chill before it's time to head to the Quadrangly.
Then at the Quadrangly, there was like a line of students clad in black holding signs of the classes (Sign of Protest).
It was sort of amusing because it seems like as if the Student Council were like a police force directed under the President and the Discipline Comm.
Moving on!
Assembly. Some interesting shit to point out. The Sec 2 boys of last year are now in long pants. OHHHHH what a laugh! Okay other than that.
Marcus actually came back to Westwood!!! ZOMGGZZZZZZZZ. Yeah and I bet the other teachers are also his friends or classmates from his cohort.
Oh here's the amusing part, Mrs Chow actually scolded the school on the first day for what reason? WASTING MONEY ON CUTTING HAIR. OMG WHAT A JOKE. Seriously, getting scolded, first day, in front of PARENTS, with that kind fashion sense? I hope she doesn't think that it is professional to be dressed up like that. Stockings + Sandals. Yeah that's professionalism.
Mr Chan our form teacher, not a big deal, but sorta dissapointed that there's not even a new co-form. And I've also noticed that Mr Clark isn't anywhere to be seen.
Then back in class. Woo, it's finally nice to be back in class with everyone else. We also have a new classmate, Cecilia Dass. Emmanuel's sister. I was sort of shocked, I didn't know why she was there.
Also, Mr Chan managed to pull off about an hour worth of talking. Mostly about himself though. And his love for games. Which is cool, most of the guys in our class are gamers anyway. Then came the class administration, had to elect class chairman, treasurer all that shit.
Chairman : Darren Chua
Vice Chairman : Sherryl
Treasurer : Chek Hie
Aircon Rep: Ali.
ZOMGZZZZ. The first two was either fated or something. Anyway, the air-con rep thing was damn funny. Anyway, we wrote this thing about where we want to go after O levels. All that stuff
and then came up with the class NAMEEEEEEEE.
Our choices were (but not limited to):
Four: Fudge, Flowers, Fatal, Flawless, Family, Friend, Four, Funny, among others.
We finally settled on Four Four. Very funny, not to mention catchy. Han Yong was unusually noisy today.
Anyways, soon after was recess. Finally got to eat food I longed for over the weeks. WEEE... Too bad I didn't have any Thai pepper with me.
Then back in class discussed more administrative matters and soon enough dismissed.
Prayer. Was chatting with Afiq of how we were going to perform A7X's Sidewinder for the CCA fair. I hope it goes well, it's got a bloody difficult solo. I felt unusually sleepy during the sermon. Not because he was boring, but since I haven't slept in a long time.
Then waited for the bus for a fucking long time.
Back in school, went to eat and chill for a while before heading for CCA.
CCA.Turns out that Mrs Tan Cai Ling will take over CCA for a while if Mdm Ho isn't around. Or supposedly so.
Went through practice, some screening of students to play. I felt super bloody tired and sleepy near the end of CCA. But I still went to get screened by Mr Yeo. I still need to see the notes to play but I'm getting used to most of the parts by now.Hope I can memorise it soon.
Then headed wayward home.
Was still fucking tired by the time I got home and bought snack.
Got home and found myself writing this.
Our choices were (but not limited to):
Four: Fudge, Flowers, Fatal, Flawless, Family, Friend, Four, Funny, among others.
We finally settled on Four Four. Very funny, not to mention catchy. Han Yong was unusually noisy today.
Anyways, soon after was recess. Finally got to eat food I longed for over the weeks. WEEE... Too bad I didn't have any Thai pepper with me.
Then back in class discussed more administrative matters and soon enough dismissed.
Prayer. Was chatting with Afiq of how we were going to perform A7X's Sidewinder for the CCA fair. I hope it goes well, it's got a bloody difficult solo. I felt unusually sleepy during the sermon. Not because he was boring, but since I haven't slept in a long time.
Then waited for the bus for a fucking long time.
Back in school, went to eat and chill for a while before heading for CCA.
CCA.Turns out that Mrs Tan Cai Ling will take over CCA for a while if Mdm Ho isn't around. Or supposedly so.
Went through practice, some screening of students to play. I felt super bloody tired and sleepy near the end of CCA. But I still went to get screened by Mr Yeo. I still need to see the notes to play but I'm getting used to most of the parts by now.Hope I can memorise it soon.
Then headed wayward home.
Was still fucking tired by the time I got home and bought snack.
Got home and found myself writing this.
No comments:
Post a Comment