What a fine day it is.
I woke up at about 8.00 or so. About an hour shy of the start of CCA later in school.
But I couldn't care less. If I had to go to school, I need to feed myself first. I took my time to have my breakfast. And finally got to school at about 9.30+
And even when I got there, I wasn't scolded for being late. Nothing much really happened. Practiced. Rather dissapointed for those who didn't come. Especially those in my section -.-
As usual, there was screening, and more combined practices. Later on went to help clean up 3E and discuss about those who will get to for SYF. It's actually quite scary because a lot of names has been shortlisted not to play. Which is sort of sian since I hoped for most of us to go. Li Shwen was unsually surprised that Ainul is in 3I. Yes it means he is smart. Overtly so.
Took more Picks from the box that was meant for the Sec 1's. After all that, we closed the door to 3E, but I accidentally took out the handle for the door and laughed like crazy. But then they told me it was pretty normal. It happened quite often. Oh wells.
Then I agreed to go and eat with Sir, Min Xian, Jia Min, Shayna and Li Shwen at JP. My gosh, Sir's car is freaking hot in the afternoon. Can cook egg on the leather alone. XD
Originally they wanted to go to Lai Lai Kitchen to eat but they had to cater to me as well. So we went to Banquet instead. All the good stores were closing down, the Malay Rice store especially. If anything, I'd prefer that stall over all the others. At first I told Min Xian and the others I didn't want to eat because there wasn't anything nice, but then they convinced me to because if I didn't they'd be really ticked off. :/
So we all ate, the 6 of us crammed a small round table. Which was ridiculous. Apparently Sir was having some sort of sickness, and kept telling us of how oily our food was. And tried to convince us to eat more healthy food like the one he was eating.
He also told me this lame joke. He said I should eat more Japanese food. Since "Jia Pa" (or something like that) means very full in Hokkien and Ini means "here" in malay. Meaning, Japanese = "Eat Here Very Full".
Yeah, it was lame, but it didn't come from my mouth. After we all ate had a nice chat. Sir asked us if we had a boyfriend/girlfriend. We all said we didn't have any, except for Jia Min. When Sir asked me why I didn't have one I said "Well, that's cause girls are troublesome." To which Li Shwen rebutted "Yeah, then guys are troublesome too." They say great minds think alike, but this is just coinciding thoughts. Neither one is a great mind. :/
Afterwards everyone left and went separate ways. I was sort of lost in the new Jurong Point. I was so freaking confused. There's a JP 1, and a JP 2. And the whole time, I had never realised I was at Basement 1, it looked like fucking Level 1 except without the exit. XD
Got home after the mall mazing and found myself writing this.
Saturday, January 10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment