Friday, January 16

Bursts Of Euphoria

Assembly. Read the Singapore True Ghost Stories shit and found it to be very nice. I read book 17 and I found a line that goes "Manga is to Japan as TGS is to Singapore." which I realised is almost too true. It's just hard to envisage TGS as a staple piece of media for entertainment.

MT. For some certain reason, there was classical music being played during lesson. Which quite is the surprise.

Mr Faisal taught us more on Malay "Expositori" (yes that's how it's spelled.).

He also explained to us why we should be writing expositories. He told us that most of the markers are getting tired and bored (bosan) of marking narratives/descriptive stories. And it was normally that boys were limited to Sports, Ghost Stories or the like while girls were likened to write stories of heartbreak,lost friends and even rape. XD Genius.

At first I seemed to underesimate Mr Faisal because of the intimidating presence and visage that he had. But he isn't so bad after all. He can humour us, it's just that he doesn't do it so often.

POA. Genius, wasted half of POA class scolding. I don't really care who gets scolded, or why. The problem is the wasting of time that could have been spent properly. Sigh.

Recess. Eat because you're happy man.

History. Mdm Rozi now has a tendecy to choose me when answering questions because I look like "as if I had the answer and wanted to say something." Tried to hard to put up that image. After this topic on Cold War is CHINA WITH MAO. SO AWESOME. I don't know, something about China and Mao put together fascinates me.

Afterwards followed Hazim and Jazsley to find a quiet place to spar.

Spar. IT was only me and Jaz. Yup. Me vs Jaz.

Jaz: 80kg+, 176cm,
Me: 53.4kg, 164cm

And there's a huge gap as you can see. So during our fight, Jaz stepped on my left foot and scratched the skin off it despite me wearing socks. Then a few seconds after that, he did a low kick that I tried to block with my right shin. When the impact came, the feeling was so ecstatic, exciting and incredible, I burst into laughter. Not in pain, but in joy. And laughed I did, loud guffaws of excruciating bursts of euphoria. To what others looked like extreme pain, it was a ecstasy to me.

Hazim and Jaz looked at me like I was weird. Either way, thanks to that, my right shin wasn't in normal working order for the rest of the day.

After the fight, I found time to still make it to the mosque for prayer. What a feat.

Prayer. Stood up the whole time with Ainul. Because he wanted to and I didn't want to but since he wanted to I ended up doing something I didn't want to. Long eh?

Back in school, I went to canteen to relax for a while before heading to CCA. I was surprise to see people like Ceclia,Stephanie and Nadia still not going for CCA. They were afraid people wouldn't go. And they were "sort of" waiting for me to go.

Even had time to chat sweet nothings with Seah Cheng like lovers banter. He does have that sort of sweet talk that needs a little more sugar. Not that it's sour but it's like having Bubble Tea without pearls. He won't understand. ^^

CCA. By then, Cecilia and Nadia followed me to CCA while the other girl did not, which is dissapointing. Oh wells.

A'an has finally joined guitar again! Yay. He's so good. He learns super fast and he's already got about 30-40% of both songs in just one session. Which is better than me, taking weeks and months to get the whole song without looking.

Had more screening. When it was my turn, I made a few minor mistakes but kept loud and consistent. I even got the 2 1 4 bar in Moliendo Cafe done rather nicely. And I passed. Weeeeee...

But among my section only Caroline and Afiq did very nicely. The rest have a lot more work to do. Nadia says she's stressed, and Cecilia needs to cut her nails. Bah. I can only do so much for them but at the end of the day it's stil what they do.

Got home and found myself writing this.

No comments: