Wednesday, November 12

Like A Light Going Out

Oh my gosh. I couldn't believe. I slept at 3.00+.
But I woke up at 5.50+ WITHOUT an alarm again.
And I felt oh so fucking tired like a light going out.

Assembly. I was between 3/4 asleep and 1/4 awake to half asleep and half conscious of the strain my body is putting on me for adopting my sleeping position as I pretend to enact the innocent reader's role. I found myself actually nodding uncontrollably. I was only 1/4 aware of it because I felt the pain and the movement but I couldn't do anything about it because I WAS SO TIRED.

History. Had to do some SBQ questions. It was funny, because, Aaron actually jumped out of fear of a bug on the floor. And Ms Suharti didn't actually notice it and screamed when she saw it. Super funny le. Had to knock myself out of my sleep spell in class.

Maths. 2 weird guys went pass by our class with a weird set of glasses. Very odd. Anyway, we planned for our class outing. It's going to be great!

Recess. I had to get something to eat. Ate with Bahrul, while the other Malay guys sat at another table. First time I actually looked super sesat (lost/isolated) eating.

Social Studies. Ms Tan went through the things we presented and taught us the important points. However, I had a fucking hard time staying awake. Despite having eaten, I felt so bloody sleepy like I just had a run.

Even Jaz had a hard time staying awake. It's one of those lessons that no matter how hard you tried, you will fall asleep as if hit by fairy dust.

Afterwards went with Danial, Sherryl Wei Qiao, Christiana, Angelica and Joyce to Gek Poh for a while. Chilled out.

Went to eat at Macdonalds and talked about stuff. I mention my Chinese name Hàn Nán and Angelica laughed. Danial EXPLAINED his Chinese name then Angelica laugh also. After all, I had the worst seat.

Then took the bus with Angelica. 185 I believe? She dropped off at some of those nice estate areas. Something like Floravale and The Warren. Then I didn't know where the bus was going, so I just stayed until I found a famliar place.

I ended up dropping off at CLEMENTI. Which was WAYYYYYYYYYY far.

Afterwards found my way home.

Found myself writing this.

No comments: