Wednesday, October 29

La La La Kerjalah

La La La Kerjalah. (La La La Just Work(la))
Eh, no idea why I put that. Must be that Meet Uncle Hussain song. XD

Assembly. Shamble, Shambly, Assh, Ash, ASS. ASSHAMBLY. Yes there was no hoo-doo or hoo-dah, or lalala da during assembly : )

History. I was feel ultra super duper sleepy and bored during History class. They told us to copy down corrections. So what I did, was try to get some sleep and pretend to be writing. In the end, I only wrote half words, half answers, and sometimes words that aren't supposed to be. In the end it looked like a child scribbling 3/4 a paper. LOLS. Yes, that's History.

Maths. Went to computer lab. WEEEEEE
Learned the first 3 properties of a circle. Wow, it's really easy. Afterwards had fun in the last 15 minutes seeing other people do whatever whenever. Mr Chan even saw the picture of the Rectum in my previous post. XD
Well that was fun. Poor Cho Sun, the computers hate him or something. XD

Recess. Went out, slacked the while.

SS. Didn't have the textbook. So instead we all just grouped our classes. I'm in a group with Danial, Azaad, Christiana and Rose? Well, no qualms there, at least Danial is there. Afterwards the leaders were appointed. Which was by far the most entertaining bit. A lot of odd leaders who, many of us would agree would be very "interesting" leaders. Heh.

MT. Took a diagnostic test. The 2nd passage was so hard. I couldn't answer the questions because I couldn't understand the important words they asked for. I only tried my luck. My MCQ I only got 4 marks. Pff.

After that, went to the CCA room but CCA hasn't started yet, so Mdm Ho asked me to go and get something to eat. When she asked me just what I wanted to get to eat, I gave "Food." as an answer. To which she said "Well that was a very intelligent answer."

She gave me about 3 dollars for me to get something to eat.
I was a very lonely person eating food that day.

CCA. OMG, it's so weird. I called Titus, Teety. XD
Well that's the laugh of the day. Later afterwards during my section, I feel like as if I have improved as a leader, even though being sectional leader won't last long, I hope to make the best of it while it lasts. I really have no idea what to do about Kalavany, she's just so... stubborn and despondent. Sigh...

Mr Yeo sure got a lot of stories to tell. He's super funny when he's not in his usual Guitar deadpan face. He's actually quite funny when he tells more about himself though.

Finally, after CCA we all took a group photo together. The Sec 2's and Sec 1's were like not active at all. It was like taking a photo with the dead, only the Sec 3's were all high, hot and bothered. During the fun pose, most of the Sec 3's posed Rock On and the rest were... very much still dead. XD

Later went home with Ainul and Titus. Fell asleep on the bus. Not that it's special or shit.
Feeling super dead tired when I got back home.

Found myself writing this.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Replies of Tags:
Rose: Yeah, in truth, most POA students don't have very GOOD scuba diving equipment.
Angelica: Lols, Zimin just got called a MADMAN. XD
Beejak: Plans for the holidays? Do I even have much of it? I have lessons. Apart from that, none really.
Guest: I can teach History but I'm not the guy who teaches History in Westwood. XD

No comments: