I have forgotten what happened this morning.
Assembly. Mrs Chow say we all get to leave at 1.00 for these few days because of O'Levels. YAY...
English. Got back MORE results. Got back the Proposal writing. My language mark was a freaking 13/20. My total was a 19/30. WTH... Now I know why Mdm Saha said I could have scored the best in class.
Literature. Went through some of the test questions on the EYE paper. WTH. I scored only 25/50. WTFFFFF
Why can't I do well for Literature just for once? Danial failed, all the other girls got 30+. I bet Lay Guan and Wei Xuan did really well too.
POA. Class went by rather... quickly to be honest.
Recess. Algin confronts Farhan. A little bickering here and there. Over. Done. Bleh.
MT. Mr Ramesh came in to relief us. I got back my paper 2. It was a humiliating 9/70.
History. Sulked. Never wrote a word.
Later when I went home I thought some sleep would do me well.
Taking the 307 bus, I fell asleep once they got to my stop. When I woke up, we were at the bridge leading to Chua Chu Kang. When all of a sudden...
The bus crashed onto another vehicle. I was thrown off my seat but I was lucky to have had be holding on to the handle bar. Lucky me. First time I was actually involved in a crash. Later we all had to leave the bus. Whilst everyone headed to CCK, I walked back home.
Got home and found myself writing this.
No comments:
Post a Comment