Wednesday, September 3

A Sight To Behold

Pro sia.
First I hoped to stay awake until Sahur (breakfast)
But then fell asleep.
And overshot, I woke up at about 7.50 or so.

I was supposed to be in school at about 7.30.
So yeah, that's screwed.

Then went to school and arrived at abt 8.30-8.45?
Yeah, when I got there I was instantly recognised by someone I didn't know. XD
Apart from that, Marion, Dorothy, Yong Yong, Sheena, Arun and some other people were there.
Mr Neo was in charge of the whole CME filming thing.
And he asked me the funniest thing "Have you eaten?"
XD

Anyway, while waiting for my turn to do the scene, I saw Sheena, the crazy Malay girl play Foosball. (Table Football)
Apart from that I saw 4 girls in total going crazy over Table Football. What a sight to behold.



Truly a sight to behold. Fun eh?
After sometime, I did my scene. Now I know the whole process of filming. It's quite a process. Very tedious. We managed to keep it under 30 takes? They told us the previous batch hit 57.

Well, at least I know the process and I can share it with everyone. They took a hell of a lot of takes for one scene. When you watch TV, you will realise the camera changes a lot. Well guess what? Everytime they do that, they have to shoot a new take. The whole filming process could last from 10 minutes to over an hour. Luckily the sort of director who was there was very patient. Oh, and the equipment was damn high-tech man.

Then after filming there was nothing left for me. So I waited about a few hours until CCA starts.
Saw the Netball girls play against... what school was that? I couldn't tell. But there's nothing wrong with watching anyway.

Couldn't tell who was winning. They look rather well contested. But then again all I see Netball girls do is train and train and train. That's all. Apart from that I know of their Soccer training also (which is basically still training.) so it's like, wow they're more fit than I am.

Anyway, went for CCA.

CCA.Not fun.
I am a bad sectional leader.
I suck at my job.
No one listens to me.
No one respects me at my section.
Everyone treats me like shit.
No one takes me seriously.
I try to do my job.
It is an epic failure.
Compared to other sections,
Even Jonjoe does 10 times better than me.
This is not good.

Got home at about 5+.
Found myself writing this.

No comments: