School is school. I went at the usual time. ^^
Sat next to Shi Jie on the bus. (like I've never done in a long time.)
How this proved important I know not.
Assembly. They gave out the prizes for S&D and other English competition things. Nothing I care about too much though. Then some Literature project thing (how did that happen?)
And then finally, the theme song rehearsal. OOOO. Sounds of despair from the student body. Truly we have succeeded in making it look like a chore. Bah, the holding hands part again. I had to be sandwiched inbetween two girls. Had to hold hands with Shin Yi and Roslyn.(she had no other hand to hold) It doesn't seem so bad, to be honest. I mean, 2 years in this school, the whole 1993 cohort seems to know each other well.
Rehearsal went by quickly. I enjoyed the sight of seeing Ainul and Nadia do the whole thing again. WAKAKAKAKAKA : P
Literature. Me,Lay Guan, Wei Xuan and Danial had to do some poem. Very difficult, but someone else got it done first. After that we did some worksheet. Which I fell asleep to. I forgot. Heck care. Literature is really boring me these days.
Maths. Hafiz saved my life by lending my his calculator at the last minute before the test. It was a new test and a lot easier. Or at least Mr Chan said it is. Nonetheless, I didn't answer two questions and I was doomed to fail. Most of my answers were wrong when he went through the paper afterwards. Me and maths? No Chemistry together. XD
Recess. Got the History Essay done. Wow. I'm good : P
CME. Sat outside the class for 10-20 minutes. Then went inside and slacked and slept. While Jaz had a 40+ minute chat with Mrs Kang. He had the good life. XD
History. We were supposed to evaluate each other's essay. I had Allan's essay. I sorta gave him 3-4 marks for his. He only wrote 2 paragraphs, what more can I give? Allan had my essay and he said L4 but don't know how many marks to award. Then he give to Ms Suharti to check and announced to the class my one is an L4. Like as if I deserve it, but she didn't have to tell the whole class. I sat down there shivering (dancing to Allan), in coldness while she read out my paper. Glad I wasn't the only one, Aaron also was worth mentioning, he had L5, lucky chap.
Social Studies. It was very coldddddddddddddddddddd.
Went through some SBQ's. Nothing else interesting my dear darlings. : )
Chemistry. Got back test papers. I scraped through this paper. 7.5/15. I used to be good in science! Look at what shit happened! XD
Afterwards was supposed to have spar with T.m.D but then they all had Chinese Oral.
So I went down to the field and kicked the ball around for a little while with Hafiz and some other mates.
Afterwards slacked at the library before meeting up with Khairi and Khairul. Then later went back home.
Sat next to the crazy girl named AI PING on the bus again today. : D
Got to the interchange, took 307 bus and felt like I had slept 3 rounds on the bus. Woke up next to "de reason y".
Got home and found myself writing this.
Tuesday, September 23
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment