Tuesday, September 9

Membership

Truly you are a fool.
First, you tried to stay awake until 6.00
But failed horribly.
Now you wake up at 6.30 so proud of yourself.

And yet you leave the house with such sound confidence. You monster.
And you get to school looking so pissed off and happy at the same time. What have you become?

Assembly. Sat by the latecomer's row. Happy like an idiot. Mr Chan came up to me and asked me why I was late again. I told the truth. And honestly he was very unhappy. All my fault. My fault. I'm wrong. Blame me. I should have done something. Yet I still fail to correct my wrongs. A true person of character can take the blame for their own wrong doings. But it takes effort to right those wrongs. Truly I am a failure.

Oh, and Mr Chan, well done. You've done your job well. I feel absolutely guilty today. I am not being sarcastic if you read this. But honestly. Well done.

Westwood Bytes. Had some Health Talk. Very funny le.
There was one question asked:

Which of these should you eat less of?

A) Carbohydrates and alternatives
B) Sugar,fat, oil salty foods
C) Fruits and vegetables
D) Meat and alternatives.

Mr Kumar happened to sit nearby and uttered this "Fruits and vegetables!"

Ahh. Laughed so hard. Apart from that, I believe I saw a lot of students racing for a red packet of chance. But it only fulfills both the giver and the receiver but moreover the giver. Only the receiver can feel dissapointed afterwards, having been tricked.

Wei Xian very power today ah he?

Latecomer's row. Mr Goh had his fun today. Again. Then again he always has his fun. I think we ran about 10-12 rounds? Fun eh.

Literature. Did some worksheet on "Lee". Partnered with Danial for this piece of work. YAYS. Snowy forest got pissed? Me thinks so. She only had to do one thing to prove so anyway.

Maths. Fell asleep in class several times. Finally had to stand up. Fire within burns. I'm a fool. I don't understand this. I told Mr Chan that. I feel like a bigger idiot. I can't do radians for nuts.

Recess. Sat near the General Office for a while. Almost felt like sleeping.
After we did our time went back to class. Showed Azaad what a Gm looks like, and played "He's A Pirate" again. Hais, can't you guys get enough of it?

CME. BORRRRRRRIIIIINNNNGGGG as hell. Also, I recall that almost everyone fell asleep?
Yeah about 10 students+. Only now do I remember that there was a lesson on respect that I believe we have failed. :)

History. OOOHHH fun. Anybody want "Membership to hell"? Allan already has it. He's the God of Hell, Hades. Wow, nice. Oh yes, and if anyone bothered to listen, I told Mdm Rozi of one of the sick things the Japanese did to war prisoners. Well of course I wouldn't tell you everything here. Just read at your own risk, Unit 731.

You have been warned.

Apart from that History was fun fun fun.

Social Studies. Before class everyone who was in the class for the past hour went outside for a while to "defrost". Very good. Then later we did Source based questions. On something I totally knew nothing about. The independence of Kashmir. Since when did I care about that?

Chemistry. Mrs Tan was late for 15 minutes while me and my classmates hanged around outside class. Apart from that, lesson is normal. Which is boring. :)

After class, went home straight with Allan,Terrence,Kok Wee,Arun,Zong Sheng. Then went home.

You are oh so tired.
And I fell asleep.

Got home and found myself writing this.

No comments: