Friday, August 1

"Jaz Very Notti"

Sleep is fine, if undisturbed of course.
And that's how mine was.

I just wish I'd stop talking about the shine I keep seeing. But, I just don't know how.

Maths. I tried my best to stay awake. But I fell asleep for one instance. Then I had to stand at the back of the class. And I thought I'd look like a fool. But I turned right and saw the shine standing too. I wished I knew how it made me feel better. It just can't be put in words.

Got back the maths test paper back. Sigh. 7/22. If only I could do better.

MT. Supposed to do a lot of workbook pages. But I slept for 3/4 the lesson and handed up my workbook with only one page done.

Chemistry. Actually stayed awake for this lesson. Learned about Acids. Really nothing to this topic. Not difficult.

Recess. Gah. Went to get something to eat. Obviously.

English. Best period of the day. Mdm Saha didn't bother to try and teach us. Boon Leng kept writing on the board "Jaz very notti" and "JAZ, an acronym for Just A Zebra"...

Then the classroom was very hot, sweat so much such a HOT afternoon. Then later Mdm Saha just left. She looked sad. Then the class blamed it on Jaz. Then he pretended to cry. XD

After school, quickly changed into Guitar tee. The uniform is fucking stuffy! Hate it.
Then went for prayer.

Prayer. Said a little prayer for 4 special people. Ate the Vadeh again. HOT!!! Somemore I even take Kamal's green pepper. Oosh nice.

Then later on the bus back home, saw Xuelin and LY, with the same Vogue Bag? Nice. Wondering where they'll be going.

CCA. Crapped around a lot with the 3 people to my right. Even though I was not the one crapping the most. They were more concerned about socialising with Ainul. Which is totally fine. I'll see them in 2 years to come. And I'll see what happens? Yeahs, maybe a mutual agreement will be upon a special two.

Then later during CCA, Jun Han got scolded by Mdm Ho. For talking back. T.T
Borrowed a guitar from school.

Went to Jaz's house. Caught him napping half-naked (with his pants on of course!)
Chilled for a while.
He let me use an old black shirt he doesn't use anymore to go for Silat.

Later met up with Yas for Silat.

Silat. We looked totally lost during the greeting part. Then we do warm-up with the rest of the students. After that the three of us had our own personal training. We learned how to do the greeting first. But before that there was one routine we did. Forgot what it was called.

During the greeting training, there was one stance that we had to do. It was called "Kuda-kuda" I think?

Looks something like this.

Except that, it was facing forwards.
Anyway, I did that, then, I just held it.
Out of nowhere, the instructor asked "Kau pernah dalam silat?"
Which means, "Have you been in Silat before?"
I said no.
Then he said, "Badan lawar."

I was surprised! He told me my body was nice. I couldn't even tell it for myself. It was actually because I managed to keep my body upright during the stance, which is the way to go.

Later, one of the masters even asked me the same question again because of the way I did one of the steps. Then another instructor pointed out that I was doing the right way. XD

It's only my first class in Silat and I'm getting all this. Awesome.

After all that, we were dismissed. We had one ceremony before we all left. Something that I really liked because it's not everyday I see this kind of thing.

Afterwards walked home with Yas and Jaz. Changed back into Guitar Tee.

As I waited at the bus stop, I was worried the 172 bus wouldn't come. So I took the 199 bus and got to Boon Lay interchange.

Then when I got to Boon Lay interchange. Gah. Last train left a long time ago. 11.30. I got there 12+.

I received an Sms from my dad. I sms-ed back. Then he sms-ed me again, asking where I was now. Then the message barred. No more credit on my card. Fuck.
Tried to call him. Also cannot. Fuck.
Then I used public phone to call him. Sian.

I was nagged over the phone. That's a first. Very nice. :D
Then I had to take a taxi by myself home.

When I got home, my dad used my little brother's money to pay for the fare. (which costed $12, WTF?)
I wasn't even scolded when I got home. My father believes I'm getting much more mature and wiser and doesn't believe that he has to scold me anymore.

So, I ate for that night and fell to sleep.

2 days later, I found myself writing this.

No comments: