Slept at 2.45+
My mom woke me up before my phone alarm went off.
I went back to sleep.
Then she came back and said "Hannan I try to wake you up the whole neighbourhood can hear me."
So I got up.
Breakfast was power again. Considering that today there's rev-up. Ate corn flakes, and added Horlicks powder to the milk excess. Felt like an energized puppy again.
Couldn't even eat it properly with my bigger brother calling me Madonna. I said "I'm not Madonna, I'm Ricky, Ricky Martin."
Then he laughed out of nowhere and told me:
I wanted to say "Hey Ricky"
And you would say "Livin Da Ve da Loca!"
OMG, it became the line of the day.
Finally went to school a little early.
Rev-up. Road runrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrun!
Sec 3's were the first to go. Hais, I was hoping for the sec 2's to go first. So that I can sneak up behind them and speed off. :P
Anyway, just as the run started, Allan said "C,mon, Hannan, let's go."
I got all excited. Time to run man.
Me and Allan were the only 2 cactus shirts that ran back the fastest.
Allan was the first to get back to class. Me 2nd.
Feel like a tree you don't even stand near for shade at all. Then what am I?
Literature. Slacked. Slacked somemore. Lied down. Still slacked. Christiana,Danial,Angelica and Rose could still have P.Lit msn. Wtf? Nothing much.
Words that you'll say I take note of. But there's nothing I've done that pleases you.
Maths. Saw Jaz and Mr Chan came in asked him to sit outside because he was late. Several times. He got very pissed. Jaz of course. I for one got very bored. There's no one to talk to. At all. Sad de. Tried hard not to fall asleep. But now I remember nothing much from Maths class.
Recess. I got pissed off. Some bastards kept getting multiple orders at the Selera Kitchen, and after a good exercise, I need my protein. Which I was DENIED of today. Affected my mood.
English. Told Mdm Saha I didn't do the summary and the comprehension. Then went to sleep. Still felt pissed off.
Chemistry. Mrs Tan came in and taught us Bases and Alkalis. But I felt so disturbed and pissed off about what happened earlier today. I found Mrs Tan's teaching rather annoying.
Why so? I realised that she doesn't moderate the volume of her speaking and is almost exclusively SHOUTING. Also, the manner in which she teaches is such a bore. Honest. It's almost as good as not paying attention. All this don't add up too well.
Social Studies. Was pissed off before the lesson. And when I went to Social Studies class, I finally felt a little better. Han Yong made it all the better. He and his "printing error" jokes. Really lightened me up. Then later he said "eh, the diplomats all just graduate from poly ar? Then they only receive diploma can become diplomats ar?" Then during class, when it was all quiet and Mdm Rozi was trying to get our attention, I made a weird noise. I forgot why too. But it sorta made the class laugh. Yeah, 15 seconds of fame. Apart from that, Social Studies class is almost too much fun with Han Yong.
Physics. Got back Physics Common test. I failed. 18/40. Obviously I'm dissapointed. Sherryl got about 19/40 and she cried. Nway Nway,Joyce, Wei Qiao all came to console her. I got 18/40, I was dissapointed, no one came to me. Now I realise how little friends I have. I felt like an idiot, knowing a lot of people passed the test. Jaz even got 33/40. At least he studied. I did not. I made my mistake.
Afterwards met Khairi and me, Danial and Jaz hung out for a while.
Jaz and Danial ate. I did not. Despite being denied of food, for say... 4 hours?
Later went to find a quiet place.
Spar. Went to the usual place to spar.
Me vs...
Khairi: He actually gave me a chance against him this time. I took it well. Had an instance where I grabbed his leg and threw him the other side. He even pushed me and caught me off guard. He punched my face and hit my jaw. But honestly, I hit him down there one too many times. He said it was like a burning feeling. XD
Jaz: OMG, Jaz is getting better and better. I was grabbed and thrown up the wall and landed hard on my back. Then another time he grabbed me and almost broke my back trying to throw me down. It all didn't hurt. But I enjoyed the new experience.
And then...
Jaz vs Khairi: Jaz was hitting Khairi A LOT. Khairi didn't have much of a chance. Despite his size, he is almost, if not as fast as Khairi. Oh, and wow, Khairi has a flat tummy/thin six pack as well!
Then as they were fighting, Danial kept telling me "You know what I don't like? It's when 2 people who are supposed to fight stare at each other and don't actually hit each other." And when he said that, they actually started fighting. He said that a second time and they fought again.
Afterwards, suddenly stopped abruptly. End of the session. When Jaz threw me up against the wall, part of my skin tore off, but not enough to bleed. Aye, the scars of experience.
As the saying goes: "What doesn't kill us makes us stronger"
Then later was walking home. Saw Nadia, Khairun and her friends there. Wanted to wave or even say hi, but there was a barrier that seemed to stop the whole thing from happening. Friends? Maybe.
Later went home with Johnathan.
Bought some Ramly Burger.
Today: 8 pull-ups. Proper ones. It seems so difficult.
Later at night as I was doing my usual exercise routine, a man who was exercising nearby asked me:
Man: Are you Singaporean?
Me: Uhmm, yeah.
Man: *Hands raised jubilantly* Ah yes! Only for Singapore! I saw you balancing on the bar there. Practising for Olympics ar?
Me: Haha, yeah... (I didn't know what to say. I could only agree.)
Man: Well, after your Poly you should train hard for the Olympics, for the pride of Singapore!
Me: Oh, ok cool.
I got back home and was like feeling a little shocked? Heh.
Found myself writing this.
Tuesday, August 19
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment