Tuesday, August 12

"Do You Love Your Neighbour?"

First I woke up at about 5.00 or so.
Went back to sleep and woke up at 6.20, I hate waking up at 6.20.
Latest I have to leave the house is before 6.40.

Didn't even have much for breakfast. Just a cup of Horlicks.
Which tasted damn nice.

I was worried that I wouldn't get to school on time.
When I got off the bus the time showed 7.19.
I chiong-ed to the Quadrangle.
With few seconds to spare before the bell went off.

Assembly. Actually stayed awake to read the Reader's Digest. First time in quite a while.

Then we went to class for English common test.

English Common. It wasn't difficult. There was a new format to the answering. No word limit. But have to write the content point and rephrased points. But honestly, I was rushed for time. I looked around, a lot of the other students couldn't finish their papers on time. I only barely managed to finish mine but I can gurantee that it wasn't well done.

Literature. Ms Lee got us to play a game called: "Do You Love You Neighbour"
It's a simple game, one person stands in the middle of people who are sitting in a diamond shape.
Then the one standing asks this question: "Do You Love Your Neighour?"

If the person he/she asks says Yes, the person who is asked must switch seats with the person next to him/her.

If he/she says no, the 2 people who are sitting next to him/her must switch seats.

Ah, the whole game was fun. Lay Guan kept asking the same person. Then Wei Xuan even kick the seat. Then I fell down when I was supposed to sit down. My gosh, plenty of fun!

The idea is that the person asking must take one of their seats when they try to move.

In doing so, we got our groups for the groupwork later on. So I was in Pearl's group, along with Joyce, Christiana and Angelica. Whole time, Joyce was writing and being innocent as me and Christiana kept bickering with each other. Quite frankly, she's fuckin annoying. Honest! :)

Maths. Mr Chan began by getting some things done first. Such as, getting what he thinks needs to get done first. Which is, I don't know. But he got a heated argument with Brandon though. Which I found rather unnecessary. From what I realise, when such things happen, it's like a volcano ready to erupt and everyone around you is at your mercy. Ah, but not all of us realise that.

Then he gave out a congruency worksheet. I stayed awake for 3/4 of the lesson. Then he went around checking the work, which I fell asleep to because I didn't seem to have much input.

Recess. Decided to go for recess to get something to eat instead of studying for a Chemistry common test. Ate rice, with the beef, to the eggs, hint the spices. Good food.

English. Wah, first time we all actually go Computer Lab with Mdm Saha. Then we all go do our own things when we supposed to do informal letter. I showed Danial, Jaz, Allan, Terrence, The Art Of Mindgames. Up to Volume 2. That guy's just a fucking genius. They were all shocked when they saw how someone so weak can beat up another hero and kill with such weak health.

It turns out that we weren't the only ones having fun. Mdm Saha was also having her own fun by locking out the computers she thought was not doing work. Poor Allan, he's got a blister on his ass and he can't sit down properly thanks to it.

Chemistry. Lucky, no Chemistry Common test today. But I was shocked about my results. I got 3/10. WTF? I even exclaimed "HAH?!" so loudly. I've never failed Sec 3 science at all until now. WTF? Then Mam proceeded to postpone the test to Thursday. And we only revised in class.

SS. Couldn't get back the paper because I lost my mindmap. I lost my fucking foolscap, my handphone, my handbook, all my essentials I've lost and I have no idea what happened to them. Seriously. I almost cannot live without them. And yet here I am struggling. If this is a challenge from god, then, yeah, this is very difficult already. Not as much as those who have their learning abilities impaired. Ere's to a brief moment of agnosticism and atheism.

Physics. Cannot understand a lot of what Mr Kerk is teaching. He teaches. I can see that. But I am not absorbing. I can't see why. What is wrong? I am listening. I am not sleeping. But then again, I cannot remember a lot of what is taught in Physics class especially. WTH is wrong.

Afterwards followed I followed Jaz, Allan followed me with Jaz to go his house. Then we saw Hazim and Jamal with some lousy Camel Corn. Lucky I never try.

Then we all go Jamal's house by popular decision. Go play guitar there for a while, then later went to Jaz's house for a few minutes. Then later go chill at Floravale Games Room. I fell asleep there for a while. So tired.

Afterwards went home with Allan, Terrence, Hazim and Ms Hap who was also on the bus.

Had something to eat before I went home. No exercise today.

Got home and found myself writing this.

No comments: