Monday, July 14

Disgustingly Affectionate








Suddenly, the image of a ghastly Japanese girl comes in and screams.
RAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*scene change*
A baby. Sitting down on a bed. A doctor, looking at him.
The baby coughs up. Sliced up pieces of a heart and several leeches are spewed from the baby's mouth.
*scene change*

Suddenly, the same ghastly Japanese girl comes in and screams.
And then I laugh.
I laughed hysterically.


*scene change*
The same baby. Sitting down. Coughed up more pieces of heart and leeches. I still laughed.

This repeated for 2-3 cycles until I woke up. Finally.

Then went to school. Running for the bus is quite an exercise. Sat with Xin Lei on the bus. It's been quite a while since that's happened though.

Assembly. Had some S&D. The 2A's presentation was sort of amusing. Especially the dude in white skinnies.
2B's presentation was a little... warped? Wilbur was played by a girl even though in the book Wilbur was obviously a guy and Charlotte was played by a guy who should have played Wilbur instead. In other words, whoever played Wilbur should have played Charlotte and vice versa. It's just so wrong as I saw it.

Literature. Mr Ang took our class for lesson. I noticed he had this irresistable urge to call any of us dear. Sigh. Poor chap. He also leaked a heavy Chinese accent that almost burst me into laughter. Apart from that, I only saw another girl opposite of me, looking how she always does. Fine yet, so lost in another world. And there I was on the other side wondering why. I can only show that I am concerned and I tell it here because it's when I'm truly honest. Mr Ang is disgustingly affectionate by the way.

MT. Well nothing important here. Didn't do work. Did squatting instead. So. Nothing really.

POA. Killer. I fell asleep several times. I really don't understand the way the new teacher teaches. She's so well versed in the subject that she merely "EXPLAINS" what she knows. I don't even understand her so much.

Then later before dismissal for recess, we got a scolding session from Mrs Kang. I pity those who waited outside. If only we could do better.

Recess. Yas and Afifi first to know in school my parents are getting divorced. They looked so shocked. I ate about 2 burgers that day out of hunger. Don't worry. I'm completely fine. I've yet to jump of a building.

English. No one fucking cared about the lesson. No one took her seriously. But then again that's how it is in almost every English class.

History. Fucking funny. Han Yong suddenly mention about how in Hellboy, Hitler asked for help from a monster to help conquer the countries. When he said that, the whole class BURST into laughter. LITERALLY.

Physics. Fell asleep a lot. Do worksheet also fall asleep. Nevermind!

Maths. Trigo again. OMG. I need help in this topic.

Afterwards sat down at the foyer for 3 straight hours. With 3E. And just talked about the future of this POA class.

Sigh...

Anyway, we are condemned to 10 copies of the holiday assignment (5 of them) by next week. Can I do it? I have Brunei Trip man.

I got so troubled. I went home with Shi Jie and bought Green Apple Milk Tea to calm me down. And it did! :D

Found myself writing this.

No comments: