Thursday, June 19

Their Company

Feeling a little lazy.
Yes I haven't said that in a long time.
So I'll keep this blogpost brief.

Went to school for a trip to VCH for concert rehearsal.
It was horrible.
Honest opinion.
Fucking horrible.
Even Guzheng JUNIORS sounded better than all of us.
But I'm being frank to a point it hurts alright.

Afterwards, fell asleep on the trip back to school.
Had a briefing.
Mdm Ho pretty much nagged at us.
Honestly I feel bad.
No reason why I shouldn't.
Later Mr Yeo also had a talk with us.
But receiving his bag, he didn't have the mood to scold anymore.
But he was dissapointed in a lot of things.

Afterwards we got down to practice.
Helped us point out our mistakes. (mine in highlight)
I guess if pointing out one of us makes him feel better then I'm totally fine with it.

After practice, had lunch with Han Yong/Jia Bao/Xiao Dan/Shayna/Min Xian/Roslyn/Jia Min/Li Shwen.
Was very quiet then.
I only drank tea.

I've been told why I don't feel awkward seeing everyone eat.
I just, wanted their company.
Is that, too much to ask for?

So, I had theirs for... the next 2 hours or so.
I rarely spoke to them.
They conversed almost entirely in Chinese.
I didn't mind.
I'm used to it.

After that went home with Li Shwen and Min Xian.
It was still quiet.
They still spoke dominantly in Chinese.
I didn't know what to feel anymore then.

Got home.
I've been wanting to post this for sometime.

It's something that happened while I was playing maple.
Supposed to post it yesterday, but I forgot XD.
Read the thing to know more.

Found myself writing this.
(FUCK OFF HANNAN! GO AND DIE!)

No comments: