Wednesday, May 7

Silent Agony

POA.
POA..
POA...

AH!!!

Damn. It was just a dream. Eh, today got POA test. FUCK! TODAY GOT POA TEST!
Rush to the clock, relieved it's only 7.30. Bright morning that is. I forgot I was supposed to revise POA with Shi Jie and Pamela early in the morning.

While I was walking to school, I kept telling myself, "it is today right?"
Got POA test today right?

Kept asking myself this. Until I told myself "if my shoes are white, there is a paper today."
That was concluded easily but not true.

Got to school. Ladedo.
Saw Shi Jie and Pamela revising under the table. Also saw Zaiton, Xuelin and Kwan Ting there too. They were rather early. Surprised no one even waved hi to me of the 3.

Revised with Shi Jie and Pamela.
Revised so long.
In fact I never revise so much.
Revise last morning with Jamal easier.

After a while, Jaz finished his paper.
Me, Jaz and Danial go slack talk about DOTA.
Then I realised that I had to get a calculator for the test.
THANK YOU KHAIRI YOU SAVED MY LIFE.
Jaz's guinea pigs. MUAHAHAHA. I pity Texan and Chek Hie.

Pre-POA paper. Darren Chua kept shaking everyone's hand "prepared to fail." He shake almost everyone's hand. Except mine. I said "I'm not going to fail yet."

I even lend Azaad my ruler. The long one. I tell him, "If you need to draw curved line, you do this." And I proceeded to bend the ruler. XD

Taught a few of my friends the finding the equation of a line a different formula. Hoping it would help.

POA/A maths/D&T/ paper. I thought the POA paper was so-so. Can pass and can fail. I'm not sure also. I think I have about 15+ marks in my pocket already? I don't understand Q4. Like wtf? I also look around. To my right hand side, I could sense, silent agony. It was a perceived sense. It was there too.

After the paper, sort of asked around. A lot of the other POA students not sure what to do also. Everyone kept saying "prepared to fail already". I pity them. I'm not prepared to fail.

Later I followed my clique to the 3rd floor. I forgot to give back the calculator back to Khairi.
Then I lost it. I'm screwed.

Went to JP to eat. I was rather chipper throughout the whole journey. Until I saw 7-8 girls with bloody short skirts from a Secondary school. Then I just lost it. Lost my cheerfulness. Didn't know why. I just didn't like what I saw.

Ate at KFC. Ate a Bandito. Wished I could eat more. Nway Nway came a little late. We all about to leave she just come. Poor thing. Met a lot of other people at KFC too.

Then later went home with Le Ying. Seems fun to go home with her. DONT GET THE WRONG IDEA YOU BASTARDS.

At home I played a lot of DOTA games and even a melee map with Zhi Kai, Jaz, Zimin and Texan. Gosh, they're really inept. But it's alright.

Found myself writing this.

No comments: