Morning is a morning.
I don't choose to eat again.
Went to school.
Assembly. Fell asleep reading. I think?
Afterwards, talked to Ms Chen as to why I didn't go for folkdance. To be honest, she is extremely nice. I told her the truth. And she thanked me for being honest. Despite the fact that I said "my excuse is not a valid one to you." But she accepted it nonethless.
The weather was perfect for sleeping. Wow.
In-touch. Discussed about Rising Economic Powers. I think. Dubai and the UAE. Getting richer. There might be something to be afraid of. Mr Chan said I didn't have to go up. YAY! But then sigh... Chek Hie and Arun are going instead.
English. Got back oral marks. I think I got the highest? 11/11/13 = 35/40
Physics. Mr Kerk wasn't in. Relief teacher came in. The moment she scolded us, I knew she was inept at being a teacher. It was so obvious. The physics worksheet she gave us to do, a lot of it I don't know the answer to. WTF. I'm supposed to be good at science and here I am not knowing the answers. Me and Aloysius and I think almost everyone else just wrote random answers. Just for the sake of completing the paper. Later Darren Chua, Zi Song and Jazsley had to get out of class because they made too much noise. Jazsley kept running back in. First time, Jazsley just went back inside. Then kena pull out. 2nd time, he come in from backdoor. Kena pull somewhere and got out. 3rd time, he tried to hide from the teacher. Texan and Ziyan helped to cover him. Texan pull out Berita Harian so that the teacher cannot see him sitting down on the floor. Still kena caught and pulled out by the shirt. 4th time. Didn't go back in.
Literature. Got back MYE results for Mid-year. I got 27/50. Shit, I can do so much better. SO MUCH BETTER. Highest was 35/50. GO CHARMAINE. Too bad she failed English :P
Recess. Ate something small.
MT. I was not sure where to go as there was still the intensive MT program. I heard that some of them were going to the Malay class. So we went there. Well some of us. When we got there, we didn't see our friends there, but they were congregating at the stairwell there. We all told jokes there until Mr Goh came along and made us all look like an exodus. We all tried to find a new place to rest, but then me, Rose and Ali were caught by Mrs Kang and sent back to class. Sad. She gave us a worksheet to do, but I didn't write anything on it. Felt guilty not even trying. Fell asleep.
POA. Went through test paper questions. Received a lot of POA papers from other schools. OMG, they're like a lot easier than this MYE paper. Then later we got this form to go for an Enterprising workshop. And it's on 30th May.
Wanted to talk to you. But I just couldn't bring myself up to it. Wish I didn't have to ignore you. I feel guilty doing so.
I sat down with Kamal, Titus, and I think either Haikal or Afiq. There were a lot of flies around the place we sat at. It was usually where the Netball girls would put their bags during CCA. So, a lot of flies there. I gave them this :"If every fly were an opportunity, how many would you catch?"
I posed them this question, but I don't think they took it that seriously. Well, it's alright.
CCA. Went through Seka with my guitar section. We all, almost all of us except Kenta, poor chap. We all learned to play the song together, but I'd like to know from them how I am as a sectional leader.
That's pretty much it for CCA.
Went home with Ainul, talked about DOTA. On the way home of course.
Got home and found myself writing this.
Wednesday, May 14
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment