Sunday, May 18

After The Wind And Rain

Hey guys.
Today, I woke up, and I saw about 5 people or so with a rainbow in front of the nick.
I wondered what that was about, so I asked a friend.

This is the message that was passed around:

hey guys, add(R) infront of ur msn nick . msn will help the people in Si Chuan who were affected by the earthquake by donating money to them . a (R) infront of ur nick will do . visit this web for more info: http://info.msn.com.cn/caihong/rainbow.html pass this message around too ;D .

Anyway, I put that on my nick. Fell asleep around 2-3. When I woke up, I saw A WHOLE LOT OF RAINBOWS.

So, to tally up, this is what I saw on my contacts list.


I know it's hard to see, but if your name is there, you've done your part, and it'll go a long way.

MSN said:"We [MSN] believe that there is always a rainbow after the wind and rain."
Well, we can see many rainbows now! :D

No comments: