Friday, April 11

CCA Passing Out Parade / Student Council Investiture / Awards Ceremony / NYAA Presentation

Aye. I woke up, looking forward to school.
Hoping, that maybe, JUST maybe, it would end quickly.

So I bring my Book Keeping book and my pencilbox. That's it.
Ate Frosties for breakfast. I know it's not good.

When I got off the 172 bus, I realisd that, the bus stop is FLOODED. It's quite normal for it to be flooded on a day when it rains heavily. And this case, it is. No, nothing weird. But I got my socks wet. Argh, what a way to start a long day.

Got to class, my classmates inside, some people ready for POP, and some really have nothing better to do. But one thing was for sure, a lot of them were wet.

Went to the hall, took attendance. Then I sat down. And waited. And waited.

So, it was going by, rather quickly. Le Ying did a good job for Emcee but Azhar was making rather obvious mistakes but was ok! You guys did great out there.

First part of the whole celebration was the CCA passing out parade. When I see the next Sec 3 presidents, I just can't help but feel proud for them, instead of envious. I knew so many of them; Hafiz - Rugby
Adrian - Language and Communication
Rui Yi - Robotics
Brandon - Basketball
Jian Ping - Bowling
Syazwan - Choir
Hafiz - Hockey
Emmanuel - Boy's Brigade
Sheridin - Girl's Brigade
Serena - Badminton
Crystal - Guzheng Ensemble
Min Xian - Min Xian
Shawn Chua - St John's Ambulance Brigade

Among others. I don't know if they all know, but I really do feel proud for them. Way to go guys. Whose ever name I didn't mention, it doesn't I do not feel the same way for you, but your name slips my mind. Sorry.

The 2nd of the 2 celebrations. Awards Ceremony. I went up to the stage to receive my award for:
"Best in English Language, Literature, Geography and Home Econimics." But I forgot to bow on the way to the photo taking area. Oopsy. Just I hope looked good on the camera.
Later we had the Valedictorian speech. He quoted something a German thinker said. That is, "What doesn't kill us, makes us stronger." By Friedrich Nietzsche. When he said that I was like "I KNOW THAT ONE!" Heard it in Resurrection by Chimaira. It's a very useful quote and I use it almost every other day.

NYAA presentation. I was surprised that Azaad wasn't representing his class instead, Belle took his place. Then Li Shwen had to receive the award for 2D, that Gina was originally supposed to do. No idea what happened to them.

Student Council Investiture. Wanted to laugh at Zi Song because he made a lot of mistakes in his speech. But, I just couldn't laugh, even though he did, I know what's right to do. Sure he made mistakes but I can really tell he's trying.

After all that, went to the canteen where the nice people from GB served me and Zhong Sheng to some food. Wow, yet at first Khairi wanted us to go away because the food was not for us. XD

Later Jazlyn came around and wanted to eat too, so I had a second serving with her. Wow, nice. Second serving and yet the food was not for us. I think the Girls were rather confused at who to serve. Wakaka.

POA. Had it later at 11. Surprisingly, I fell asleep. Many times. Only time I stayed awake was when she was going through Petty Cash Book. After that I fell asleep. Even in front of her. WTH. I thought that if I sat in front, I would stay awake, but I think my body thinks of POA class as a time to sleep. WTF, my body needs sleeping reconfiguration.

Then somemore had CCA later.

So I went to eat with Faiz and Terrence. I got a Chicken Chop. Haven't had Western food for a bloody long time. Tasted rather nice.

CCA. Turns out, the Sec 1's will be joining us. For the concert. People in Guitar 3, include, Kamal, Haikal, one other guy's name I forgot, Titus and I think there was one more? Nevertheless it was good, all of them were guys. They learned the song very fast, especially Kamal. He's the brother of Jamal and I wouldn't expect any less. Problem was, I knew how to play the whole song but everyone else in my guitar didn't know how. So I had to keep switching between teaching Zhi Hao and Nadia, with teaching the Sec 1's. The instructor went through the song ridiculously fast. But in the end, we actually finished the whole song. Wow, the first time I managed to finish learning a song in one CCA day.

Mdm Ho later dismissed after a debrief. Someone went on to mention don't wear what on when. Tehehehehe. Later went home with 2 malay girls from Guitar whose name continue to slip my mind.

Got home and found myself writing this late in the morning.

No comments: