The day before I was busy with maths, History and studying SS. I got so tired I fell asleep, but I told myself I wasn't done.
Surprisingly, I woke up at 4.30. It just seems that when the body has the desire to get something, it will awake itself willingly. But I woke up in the weirdest way. I dreamt that I was talking about a duelling system. Of how if one killed too much, he would have a status. Killing monsters would help to cut the time which one would have the status. Then the person I was talking to also explained how if someone duelled him and he won, it would also reduce the time. Then I asked, "Then how would you-"
Then I found myself awake and almost talking to myself in the dark on a bed. Scary enough already.
Went to school with a 1.5L bottle knowing there will be rev-up.
Assembly. I hid the bottle in my bag. Hoping no one would see. In the end there wasn't any Rev-up. WTF. I brought the bottle for nuts. Instead there was a talk by the Home Economics teacher. It was very boring, I fell asleep. Then Mrs Chow lectured us on us making the wrong deicision bla bla bla. Uninteresting. I've learned this before.
Maths. Mr Heng went through question 14 which most of us could not do. I made effort to at least ask for help yesterday. Period went by very quickly.
MT. Mdm Hidayah not present. Did a small worksheet on film review.
Lit. Got back the test on "Football Hero". I scored 19/25. I can seriously do a lot better. Got same mark as Lay Guan. Wei Xuan got 14.5/25, beating Danial by half a mark. Just glad all of us passed. I envy Charmaine, she got 20.5/25 AND she is good at maths. I'm good at English/Science but I need to work on my MT and maths. Everything else is just easy. Had no idea why Crystal was crying. 2nd time she cried in Lit class.
Recess. Finally got to eat my favourite dish. I feel very happy.
History. Went through the worksheet on Stalin's diary. Mdm Rozi read out the answers from me, Aaron and Jonjoe. I should really have done work like them, personalisation. It's no wonde those guys are smarter than me. Also had a change in seating arrangment. I am now sitting in Don's usual place. Next to Fu Hong and Yan Yi.
SS. Studied for the test quickly. Then when I took the test, I could answer all the questions. I have confidence in confidence in me that I will pass. After that Mdm Rozi went through how the Mid-year paper will be.
English. Went to do an ad. The teacher is like, she has no control over the class. She has to raise her hand just to get us to pay attention. Did groupwork for the ad. Grouped with Wei Meng, Danial, Jaz, and Zi Song. Kept talking about what ad we would do. Among them was Hotel 26, Hans Treatment centre. Finally decided to do Fords Forte. I truly ridiculous car that breaks the speed of sound and has a horsepower of 2000. Then closing remark "Available @ all car stores".
After English finished up the film review on Forever Fever.
For Film Appreciation, we watched 200 Pound Beauty.
I thought the movie was very nice. I especially loved the plot line. It is really amazing. There is a lot to learn from this movie. A Social issue addressed was Plastic Surgery. I topic of interest among many people today. A lot of people are considering getting plastic surgery. Just like the protagionist in the movie, named Hanna (NOT ME!). She got plastic surgery to make herself look slim. The movie overall had a good balance of comedy and romance. Really fell in love with this movie. Someone even said Chek Hie cried at the end. The end was almost worth crying for. I mean seriously, I almsot did but I wasn't easily swayed. But that was powerful.
Went home with Dominic, Jaz, Terrence, Kok Wee, Arun and Zong Sheng. On the bus me Terrence, Kok Wee and Zong Sheng kept finding differences and similarities between the 4 of us. Stuff like, me and Terrence wear sling bag, the latter carry harversack. Stuff like that. Kok Wee also told me I had small eyes. Which I had never realised until then. He told me when I laugh my face covers my eyes. Thanks dude.
At the interchange, I was bloody tired, so I took the 307 bus. And I slept there for about one loop. Sleep felt great.
Dropped off at Yew Tee MRT and bought a Ramly burger.
Went home, found myself writing this.
Surprisingly, I woke up at 4.30. It just seems that when the body has the desire to get something, it will awake itself willingly. But I woke up in the weirdest way. I dreamt that I was talking about a duelling system. Of how if one killed too much, he would have a status. Killing monsters would help to cut the time which one would have the status. Then the person I was talking to also explained how if someone duelled him and he won, it would also reduce the time. Then I asked, "Then how would you-"
Then I found myself awake and almost talking to myself in the dark on a bed. Scary enough already.
Went to school with a 1.5L bottle knowing there will be rev-up.
Assembly. I hid the bottle in my bag. Hoping no one would see. In the end there wasn't any Rev-up. WTF. I brought the bottle for nuts. Instead there was a talk by the Home Economics teacher. It was very boring, I fell asleep. Then Mrs Chow lectured us on us making the wrong deicision bla bla bla. Uninteresting. I've learned this before.
Maths. Mr Heng went through question 14 which most of us could not do. I made effort to at least ask for help yesterday. Period went by very quickly.
MT. Mdm Hidayah not present. Did a small worksheet on film review.
Lit. Got back the test on "Football Hero". I scored 19/25. I can seriously do a lot better. Got same mark as Lay Guan. Wei Xuan got 14.5/25, beating Danial by half a mark. Just glad all of us passed. I envy Charmaine, she got 20.5/25 AND she is good at maths. I'm good at English/Science but I need to work on my MT and maths. Everything else is just easy. Had no idea why Crystal was crying. 2nd time she cried in Lit class.
Recess. Finally got to eat my favourite dish. I feel very happy.
History. Went through the worksheet on Stalin's diary. Mdm Rozi read out the answers from me, Aaron and Jonjoe. I should really have done work like them, personalisation. It's no wonde those guys are smarter than me. Also had a change in seating arrangment. I am now sitting in Don's usual place. Next to Fu Hong and Yan Yi.
SS. Studied for the test quickly. Then when I took the test, I could answer all the questions. I have confidence in confidence in me that I will pass. After that Mdm Rozi went through how the Mid-year paper will be.
English. Went to do an ad. The teacher is like, she has no control over the class. She has to raise her hand just to get us to pay attention. Did groupwork for the ad. Grouped with Wei Meng, Danial, Jaz, and Zi Song. Kept talking about what ad we would do. Among them was Hotel 26, Hans Treatment centre. Finally decided to do Fords Forte. I truly ridiculous car that breaks the speed of sound and has a horsepower of 2000. Then closing remark "Available @ all car stores".
After English finished up the film review on Forever Fever.
For Film Appreciation, we watched 200 Pound Beauty.
I thought the movie was very nice. I especially loved the plot line. It is really amazing. There is a lot to learn from this movie. A Social issue addressed was Plastic Surgery. I topic of interest among many people today. A lot of people are considering getting plastic surgery. Just like the protagionist in the movie, named Hanna (NOT ME!). She got plastic surgery to make herself look slim. The movie overall had a good balance of comedy and romance. Really fell in love with this movie. Someone even said Chek Hie cried at the end. The end was almost worth crying for. I mean seriously, I almsot did but I wasn't easily swayed. But that was powerful.Went home with Dominic, Jaz, Terrence, Kok Wee, Arun and Zong Sheng. On the bus me Terrence, Kok Wee and Zong Sheng kept finding differences and similarities between the 4 of us. Stuff like, me and Terrence wear sling bag, the latter carry harversack. Stuff like that. Kok Wee also told me I had small eyes. Which I had never realised until then. He told me when I laugh my face covers my eyes. Thanks dude.
At the interchange, I was bloody tired, so I took the 307 bus. And I slept there for about one loop. Sleep felt great.
Dropped off at Yew Tee MRT and bought a Ramly burger.
Went home, found myself writing this.
No comments:
Post a Comment