Woke up at about 3.00.
Woke up and did Maths, MT and SS homework.
Managed to get almsot all of it done.
Went to school.
Still had forming the team in mind.
Settled down.
Fell asleep during reading time. Like always.
Didn't really care what they said during the time.
Even the Manchester Utd vs Liverpool thing.
Didn't care.
Then later I realised that those who had their hair checked last Friday at the foyer.
So I went there, lined up and awaited judgement.
Even can fall asleep there but the sun was very bright and it kept me awake.
After all that, I found out that my hair was OK and I went for POA class.
POA. Did not remember much. Did Profit & Loss accounts. Then I couldn't remember everything. Fell asleep for a while too.
Maths. Did somemore practice on Matrices. Nothing too interesting.
Recess. Wasn't happy with the multiple ordering someone did IN FRONT of me. Fucked up.
Lit. Got high. Was too energetic. Kept making unnecessary noises. Didn't bother too much about the worksheet but I understood the most of it.
MT. Got back Imbuhan papers. I got 2/30. I only got one question right. Luckily it wasn't counted. There was a retest after a quick teaching. I fared better that time, 8/30. I got at least 4 correct. I'm glad for that.
CME. Briefed about Sec 3 Adventure Camp. Then had a talk on Resilience which I openly claimed that "I've never been stressed." To be honest, I went through the same shit, mayb deeper and more than most of what my classmates have gone through and yet I'm perfectly fine. But Mr Chan didn't have to tell everyone I led a stress-free life. I live a good life but stress is not part of it.
English. Could barely understand anything happening. Switched seats with Jian Ping. Couldn't really do much in class.
FD. Fun. Lot's of fun. I've been told by Nway Nway to at least look at her while dancing because if I looked straight it would make her think she is short. Well I had a similar problem too but it wasn't about height though. Had fun dancing the dance and found out we are/may be performing the rock and roll dance in Suntec City or something. Nice.
Debate. Stayed for a very long time in school. They wanted to do a case study on me. How nice. Stayed back until 7.00.
Then I walked to the bus stop under Stanley's umbrella. Truly he is a nice guy. I told him about him being a speaker and it seemed that we seemed to have similar reactions to the situation. Well, he is really good after all. Nothing malicious.
Then at the bus stop, just as I got on the bus Allan boo'ed me when I sat down and I was very surprised. We had a long talk. Apparently the whole time he played DOTA at Jaz's house. Poor chap.
Got on the 302 bus and ate a double cheeseburger before heading home.
Got back home and found myself writing this.
Monday, March 24
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment