Woke up around 5+ today.
I slept at around 1.30 thanks to the In-touch and Malay powerpoint presentations.
I tried the new cereal my dad bought for me. Rice Krispies. FUCKING AWFUL!
Then went to school. Arrived rather early.
Slept during assembly again. Felt good.
Then Rev-up. Ran my heart out. Almost. Pretty much I tried to get really far. I kept up with Wei Xuan. I thought I was really in front but then I saw some of my friends from 3B & 3C. They seem rather fast. In the end, I was the 2nd from 3F to arrive. First one was Brandon. 3rd and 4th is Siang Yee and Allan. Should be. Think I drank 3/4 of a dented bottle.
Then went through some discipline check and 3F got caught for socks. A lot of us. Lucky not me.
English. Was FUCKING TIRED. Did some worksheet on graphic organization. Was fucking sleepy. Slept on and off. Not very good for my second day at all. In contrast to the first day, this is worse.
Chemistry. FELT EVEN MORE FUCKING TIRED! Ms Tan give us worksheet to do. But I kept sleeping on and off again. So bad, Wei Meng took the chance to have some pleasure in waking me up. I HOPE YOU HAD FUN. Anyway, I slept about 3-4 times alone in that lesson. But at least I learned something.
Lit. Went to the MRL but Ms Lee allowed the new teacher to use the room because she was new. Then I told her "Aren't you new too?". How contradicting. Then again she has had some time in the school. So went to the round tables on the 2nd floor for lesson. Even so it wasn't much of a lesson. We merely presented our house crests to the rest of the class. Good job Nway Nway and Angelica for doing the presentation instead of me all the time .
Recess. Glad to be the first few people to arrive. Ate well. Saw Adzdzin with a W-league form. Sign to be alert, I remembered trying to get into the W-league this year. Must join a team.
MT. We read a story but I forgot the title. Mdm Hidayah got Dhamirah, Sharifah, Adzdzin and Ali to act out the story. They did rather nicely. Then Mdm Hidayah asked us to write an ending to the story. So we were all paired up and I was with none other than Azhar. I fell asleep the time he was writing. But Mdm Hidayah woke me up (TWICE!). The only thing I contributed was the word "Selamat" which I wrote. Only needs Mas. Then I fell asleep again and I was asked to wash my face. Not like for the sake of it but to keep awake. After that I was fully awake. Read through Azhar's written ending. Rather ok but it seemed rather wild to me.
Maths. Did more on Matrices. Simple enough already. Did not do anything too much. But Mr Chan told us a real life application of Matrices. He brought the example to EPL. This is what he wrote down.
Out of 25 games
Team name W L D
Arsenal 10 5 10
Man Utd 10 6 9
Chelsea 9 10 6
Liverpool 8 12 5
This is not the exact thing he wrote down but the first 2 were correct. As he wrote this down we all bullied Chek Hie saying "HAHA CHELSEA SUCKS!". Fun. Then Mr Chan told us by using Matrices we could find how much points were allocated for each team. Interesting. Next lesson he would take the actual values and use it in class. Nice.
Physics. Went to the Physics lab for lesson. Waiting outside the lab I saw the true horror of the Hong Kong Blizzard. I feel extremely sorry for him. Yet at the same time so AFRAID. Then in the lab, I didn't learn so much because I fell ASLEEP. AGAIN! And practically the whole time I was asleep. So I couldn't learn so much. I seriously don't understand my body, first too many pimples, now abnormal sleeping patterns. Seems fucked up to have my body.
After school spent 2.20 eating plain/egg/cheese/ prata. Very nice to eat. Turns out Khairi, Hafiz and some other students actually asked for the W-league. Now they are running the W-league this year.
Film Appreciation. They said that some of us haven't written a film review. So we had to do one on either Blood Diamond of 200 Pound Beauty. I wrote on 200 Pound Beauty and handed up rather quickly. Then we watched Shrek 3. It was damn funny that one is . But the subtitles were really fucked up. Then when the guy said "It looks like it's going to fall!" the subtitles were " It looks like it's going to fuck!" LAUGHED OUT LOUD. Overall the movie was nice but that was how much we watched it up to. Then we got back all our past assignments. Then Mr Terrence awarded some of us with a free movie voucher that we could use to watch ANY movie in any Shaw Cinema. Nice.
Kuan Min had her name said first so she got one and was cheered by her friends.
Wei Ling got hers and she never even got any noise.
I got mine and no noise was made at all. Not even clapping.
Chek Hie got his and there was a loud uproar.
I think this pretty much shows I do not have good friends in class. That's really sad or fucked up.
Then went home with Zong Sheng, Arun, Kok Wee, Terrence, Le Ying, Allan, Shermin, Ain among others. Whole time talked to Zong Cheng, Arun, Kok Wee and Terrence. Was really fun. I felt bad for having to make Arun the butt of most of the jokes. Me and Terrence kept laughing so hard because of him. Though I did apologise in the end.
Got back home on the 307 bus and sat with Sohila. Turns out she had 193 for PSLE, her Maths was an A, rest was B. She got into NA in Dunearn at sec 1. Then she moved up to express and now she is taking triple science and A maths. Good for her. She did a lot better than me.
Got back home and found myself writing this.
Tuesday, March 18
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment