I fell asleep the funniest way last night.
I ate a heavy meal and I fell asleep on the chair.
I was THAT tired.
And I woke up on the couch. I thought I finished the food, but from what I heard they had to throw away a big portion of food because I fell asleep. I felt so bad, it had a big portion of beef, shrimp and rice. I feel so guilty.
Got to school early. Discussed with Rui Yi about the SL camp.
Literature. Finished up the worksheet on Maria and started on "I Have Confidence". Handed all the worksheets on the same day.
MT. Mdm Hidayah gave us a story for us to read. I'm the kind of person who would fall asleep when I read something so you can guess what happened next. Then we had to go into our groups and act out parts of the story. I took the role of Farid, doing part of page 282 onwards. I only say one line "Tak ada rezeki, apa nak buatkan...". That's so good. One line, and the rest I have to pack my bag during the scene. I also left my Sound of Music worksheet underneath the table and forgot to take it.
English. Ms Gabriela told us that 17 of us failed English. Honestly I don't really give a damn about the subject. It's practically the lowest priority on my watch.
Recess. As soon as the bell rang, I got out and checked 4G, to find Mr David Chua, turns out he didn't have the form with him and I had to wait for him after school. Then I went down to the MT room hopefully the papers would still be there. Turns out there were maths papers but they weren't mine. Then went to the canteen. Ate Nasi Lemak and was happy about it. Even shared the fish cake.
Physics. Mr Kerk gave us back our recent test. I was so dissapointed I only scored 14. I can seriously do a lot better. Later in class, I fell asleep and when I woke up, the whole class was almost as dead as a cemetery. So silent. Mr Kerk finally got time of silence. To him it was like a victory. I'm sure he felt very relieved letting go of what he thought of us, noisy. I pity him, seriously.
Maths. Can't remember so much. It was a very quick period.
CME. Ms Amanda Lui came in for relief. Did 2 reflections.
After school, went to do POA test. The POA test is damn hard. Especially Jan 17, 19. That one I was REALLY stuck. Nevermind, I can still pass. I sure know how to do the rest.
When Chin Yang handed in his paper, Mrs Kang passed him the consent form and told him "Get this signed and give it to Lip Yong." Into which Chin Yang said "Give to Lip Yong? But he's only over there!"
I laughed really hard because he thought that he had to give it to Lip Yong who didn't have it. Poor chap. He really didn't understand instructions.
Then I went to check on the flag for Continual Learning. They had already done it. Good. At least we are progressing. All we have left is the cheer.
Got the form from Mr David Chua after all that.
Asked around if I was needed in the debates. Turns out it starts at 4.30
So I went down to eat something first and had a nice chat with Shawn Chua, Royston, You Kang, and Brandon with their friends.. They're quite a noisy batch. But they were fun anyway. I believe they were more amused than I was.
Went for the debates thing. It was really boring and I wasn't needed most of the time. So I went down to the 3rd floor and I saw Jaslyn, Xin Lei and Mr Samuel. They were revising some work and we had a good chat. Then when Mr Cris came by the lift all wet, I said "Now that's a man!" into which Mr Samuel replied "Then what am I?" Had a very good laugh at that table.
I'm surprised that Mr Samuel doesn't know exactly what is an Aurora Borealis.

Aurora Borealis
Walked around school a little more and I saw quite a number of friends from sports CCA. Turns out they had been playing water games with Mr Cris the whole time. Explains why everyone including Mr Cris is so wet.
Zahirah and Stefanie asked me to check on Charmaine, telling her when she's leaving. So I ran all the way from the canteen to 4H where all the discussion took place. And when I got there, Charmaine told me to pass the message back to them to wait for her. So I ran back down, and told them that. Then as I was returning back up, I found a blue ball by the drain and decided to pick it up and play with it. I threw it hard against the ground and would catch it.
Back at the debate room, the speakers said their speeches and were told they needed to work on their style. Didn't know why Austen and Aisha kept laughing. Ever since I came in with that blue ball, they laughed uncontrollably. Jermin told me he had thrown the blue ball down to the first floor. That explains why it was there. I think he was shocked that I found it. After the whole debate thing I didn't have to stay back so late and went back home alone.
I kept bouncing the blue ball on the way. It seemed like my only friend during my journey to the bus stop from school.
Got back home and found myself writing this.
I ate a heavy meal and I fell asleep on the chair.
I was THAT tired.
And I woke up on the couch. I thought I finished the food, but from what I heard they had to throw away a big portion of food because I fell asleep. I felt so bad, it had a big portion of beef, shrimp and rice. I feel so guilty.
Got to school early. Discussed with Rui Yi about the SL camp.
Literature. Finished up the worksheet on Maria and started on "I Have Confidence". Handed all the worksheets on the same day.
MT. Mdm Hidayah gave us a story for us to read. I'm the kind of person who would fall asleep when I read something so you can guess what happened next. Then we had to go into our groups and act out parts of the story. I took the role of Farid, doing part of page 282 onwards. I only say one line "Tak ada rezeki, apa nak buatkan...". That's so good. One line, and the rest I have to pack my bag during the scene. I also left my Sound of Music worksheet underneath the table and forgot to take it.
English. Ms Gabriela told us that 17 of us failed English. Honestly I don't really give a damn about the subject. It's practically the lowest priority on my watch.
Recess. As soon as the bell rang, I got out and checked 4G, to find Mr David Chua, turns out he didn't have the form with him and I had to wait for him after school. Then I went down to the MT room hopefully the papers would still be there. Turns out there were maths papers but they weren't mine. Then went to the canteen. Ate Nasi Lemak and was happy about it. Even shared the fish cake.
Physics. Mr Kerk gave us back our recent test. I was so dissapointed I only scored 14. I can seriously do a lot better. Later in class, I fell asleep and when I woke up, the whole class was almost as dead as a cemetery. So silent. Mr Kerk finally got time of silence. To him it was like a victory. I'm sure he felt very relieved letting go of what he thought of us, noisy. I pity him, seriously.
Maths. Can't remember so much. It was a very quick period.
CME. Ms Amanda Lui came in for relief. Did 2 reflections.
After school, went to do POA test. The POA test is damn hard. Especially Jan 17, 19. That one I was REALLY stuck. Nevermind, I can still pass. I sure know how to do the rest.
When Chin Yang handed in his paper, Mrs Kang passed him the consent form and told him "Get this signed and give it to Lip Yong." Into which Chin Yang said "Give to Lip Yong? But he's only over there!"
I laughed really hard because he thought that he had to give it to Lip Yong who didn't have it. Poor chap. He really didn't understand instructions.
Then I went to check on the flag for Continual Learning. They had already done it. Good. At least we are progressing. All we have left is the cheer.
Got the form from Mr David Chua after all that.
Asked around if I was needed in the debates. Turns out it starts at 4.30
So I went down to eat something first and had a nice chat with Shawn Chua, Royston, You Kang, and Brandon with their friends.. They're quite a noisy batch. But they were fun anyway. I believe they were more amused than I was.
Went for the debates thing. It was really boring and I wasn't needed most of the time. So I went down to the 3rd floor and I saw Jaslyn, Xin Lei and Mr Samuel. They were revising some work and we had a good chat. Then when Mr Cris came by the lift all wet, I said "Now that's a man!" into which Mr Samuel replied "Then what am I?" Had a very good laugh at that table.
I'm surprised that Mr Samuel doesn't know exactly what is an Aurora Borealis.

Aurora Borealis
Walked around school a little more and I saw quite a number of friends from sports CCA. Turns out they had been playing water games with Mr Cris the whole time. Explains why everyone including Mr Cris is so wet.
Zahirah and Stefanie asked me to check on Charmaine, telling her when she's leaving. So I ran all the way from the canteen to 4H where all the discussion took place. And when I got there, Charmaine told me to pass the message back to them to wait for her. So I ran back down, and told them that. Then as I was returning back up, I found a blue ball by the drain and decided to pick it up and play with it. I threw it hard against the ground and would catch it.
Back at the debate room, the speakers said their speeches and were told they needed to work on their style. Didn't know why Austen and Aisha kept laughing. Ever since I came in with that blue ball, they laughed uncontrollably. Jermin told me he had thrown the blue ball down to the first floor. That explains why it was there. I think he was shocked that I found it. After the whole debate thing I didn't have to stay back so late and went back home alone.
I kept bouncing the blue ball on the way. It seemed like my only friend during my journey to the bus stop from school.
Got back home and found myself writing this.
No comments:
Post a Comment