Wednesday, February 6

Wishful Thinking

Today I woke up at around 2-3 in the morning. And stayed up until school.

Went to school, during the assembly I fell asleep and hurt my back when I woke up. How nice.

Went up to class, after greeting the teacher I was called by 2 SC's to go down. Had a talk with Mr. Goh. I have detention next Monday. Yay, more time for wishful thinking.

Back in class did the decorations for the class. I only blew up one balloon. That's it. My only contribution. I looked around a lot of us were doing substantial work. I looked around I saw "You" getting so involved, so eager, so happy, to be decorating your class. I wished I was like that.

The class decoration was a blast. We focussed mostly on interior design. Outside our class doesn't have much. Inside, it has 3Forte written all over it. Very nice class to learn in.

Then went for the CNY concert. It was damn fun. The games, the performances and especially the Teachers Choir. Mr Clark and Mr Samuel were bloody funny. Ms Ng actually gave me and the rest of the 2B'07 Angbao. THANKS Ms Ng! 2B loves you so much! Also, I was singing the song at that time. Yes I WAS trying to sing.
Every now and then I looked at "You", but I was not sure of what I tried to see in you.
Anyway, after school, went back to DLS.

When I went back I saw Ryan, Nicholas, Eusebius, Leigh Ann, Simin first. Ryan was unusually hyper. He said he drank wine recently and he's full of energy. I saw Brandon and Frederick. We had a seat together at the green tables. Li Ting, Wei Qin, a girl whom I never met in my pri school life, Charmaine, Wei Ting, Heng Huat , Oscar, Matthew, Benjamin soon came along. After a while, we got to meet the teachers. I met a lot of people I remember but never got to contact. Also met Vivian on the way out. The lot of us, Me, Brandon, Russell, Heng Huat, Xin Lei, Li ting, Wei Qin, Wei ting, Vivian, Charmaine went to Lot 1 to eat.

Looked for a lot of places to eat, in the end we ate, or at least Xin Lei, Brandon, Wei Qin and Li Ting ordered something. I had to share food with Li Ting. Thanks Li Ting. You're the best. After a while, Jolene joined us, after Brandon called her. Then, Wei Qin let me eat a portion of her food, she thought she couldn't finish. Haha... I ate it up like a wolf.

After that we were all killing time in Lot 1. Even had Li Ting's senior shake my hand. My reaction really rocked everyone. I said Hi so loud, Jolene just dropped in laughter. The guy who shook my hand Ibrahim, also was surprised. His friend burst into laughter. It was a reaction NO ONE expected. Almost everyone burst into laughter. We had fun. After a while, some of us even had to be told off by the security guards to get off the Teletubby kiddy ride.

Then after a while more of walking, Russell, Heng Huat , Charmaine and Wei Ting ate at Pastamania. The rest of us sat one corner in front of Guardian. It was the most fun. I ever had with my primary school mates. It was like as Jolene said before "You feel a sense of belonging". We took pictures there. Real fun. After they were done eating and we were done joking around, we got to the 1st floor where we talked for a while, exchanged numbers and dispersed.

Then walking to the bus Interchange, Wei Ting laughed uncontrollably at me. Next time I'll wear darker colours. Back at home, relaxed, found myself writing this.

"I wished I had time to think, the right things, the unexplainable in my life, why "you" don't acknowledge the fact I'm existent to you."

No comments: