Alright.
Woke up today, earlier too, 5.30 or so. Problem was, I couldn't find my money for the day and there wasn't much money on my EZ-link card. And I survived, on 55 cent coins WOO!
Got to school. Assembly. Surprisingly, as Mrs Chow said "Scolding Session". Once Mrs Lim Chiau Li took over, I fell asleep after 3 minutes. And the whole time, my legs were numb and I was reading. Sounds fucked up to me. All the classes were being dictated the Mr Ang and Mrs Chow. That's how it looked. The only time consolation was when they asked those who chose to do Folkdancing for NYAA Silver to meet at the foyer. Another time was when they announced details about the Chingay. Apart from that, there was only time where we could stand up for a while. Gosh, that time in the Yard, was agonising. When 3F had it's turn to walk around, I did try to hide my face from Mr Goh, who I still think is hunting me for detention.
After all the dictation, there was only about 10-20 minutes of English left. So now English vocab test. How nice. Instead we got homework. Sigh...
MT. We learned about Bahasa Berbunga, or something like that. It involves turning an ordinary sentence such as
"A sunny day today"
INTO
"The sun, ever so burning, bright, and warming the earth with it's rays, oh how that day was."
It's pretty much trying to make your sentences a lot better to read. Mdm Hidayah wants us to use more of such language in our work. But in Malay, I would only try not to struggle.
Recess. Had to use 55 cents to buy food. I feel like a poor chap.
Physics. Mr Kerk didn't go to the lab for practical. Instead he helped us distribute our Chingay shirts. To be honest, Mr Kerk is acting a lot like as if we were his form class. He is so, well, how do I say this? He just doesn't seem to be bothered. About anything. Seriously. He can't bring us for practical, he didn't get infuriated, in fact he helped us with something that Mr Chan should have done. Nice guy. Seriously.
Anyway, about the Chingay shirt, I've heard from a lot of people. It looks ugly. Yes, I know that. But from what I realise, it's easier to reject something you don't like than accepting what you have to do. As for me, I think the shirt was ok, but next time we should elect what kind of design we want.
I didn't go for prayers, no money to take a bus ride to the mosque and back. So instead, I played Chapteh a while, watched Zhen Ning and Rui Yi play Chinese Chess for a while.
CCA. Nothing too interesting. Except Sir kept blaming a lot of stuff on me. Saying I had an attitude problem too. I thought that it was really irrelevant. I asked Jonjoe about it, he said he also suffered the same fate. Well, I don't blame him. I don't have an attitude problem Sir.
After CCA, went to watch the Basketball boys play against the Netball girls. It's really nice to watch them play. That's when I thought "Why aren't there other Inter-CCA activites?" I mean like, Guitar with Choir, or Guzheng or Band. Interaction between CCAs that's something new.
Went home on the bus with Cassandra, Zhi Hao, Min Xian and Li Shwen. Fell asleep. It felt nice, for a while.
When I got off the bus, I asked them if they had 30 cents so that I could pay the fee for the bus fare. Thanks Min Xian, I owe you one.
Got back home found myself writing this.
I've been wondering about "You", what's it about?
Friday, February 22
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment